sports festival

Your POV

it was finally time for the sports festival to happen and i was hyped dabi and i are friends again so I had to try my hardest but now he doesn't know any of my moves anymore as we all walked into the arena I looked around and the crowd was huge as the first task was chosen we all lined up. 

( time skip to the battles

i looked up at the brackets and i was up against tsu and i felt bad for her we got up on the platform she crouched down " GO!!" we heard and she charged trying to wrap her tongue around me i grabbed her tongue and i threw her out of bounds " Asui is out of bounds Y/N wins " i smiled and i walked of the center of the arena as i was walking through to the tunnel someone stepped in front of me " i see you didn't use you quirk why " "I had no need " " no need " " correct i didn't need to endeavor and neither does you son " he growled as i walked past him i didn't even care i just continued walking as i got to the stands i noticed a curtain pair of turquoise eyes on me as i went to take my seat.

Dabi's POV

i watched her closely she moved with such ease but one thing that surprised me was that she wasn't even using her quirk she was saving it for somthing but i couldnt figure it out because the match ended but when she walked into the stands i was watching her she seemed to notice i felt horrible for what i did and certainly after every thing i have put her through but she still let me be her friend i don't deserve her and now that Aizawa is her father figure i cant screw up again i need her in my life she is my gravity and when she said it was over i was not functioning i was so out of it when the girl i was with snapped me out of it saying it was a good thing i broke it off but when i heard the next match was me against tokoyami i was snapped out of my thoughts i got up and left when i walked out on the field i looked into the stands and i saw she was watching me and i smiled she gave me a nod she was giving me the don't lose so i can kick your ass look as i stepped onto the platform i heard go and my hands lit when tokoyami said he forfeited and i won i heard her scream " GOO DABI!!" i smiled and chuckle a little bit and i walked back to the stands she came up to me " congrats " she praised " you to " i replied the matches went by really quick after that and soon it was me and her and i knew she was going to put up a hard fight.

Your POV

i was up against Dabi and i knew i was going to get hurt during this fight we stepped up to the platform " don't think i will forfeit this Dabi " i said in a sassy tone " oh i know you won't " he replied in a husky tone and it sent shivers down my spine i got into a fighting position and when we heard go we were off to the races he sent a blast of flames at me and i disappeared and i reappeared behind him i kicked him forward he made a grunt as i sent him to the ground he got up and came back after me i activated my demon quirk and my eyes started glowing red he came after me and as soon as i was going to grab him he covered me with fire i screamed in pain but when he stopped i was on the ground and my skin boiling my quirk doesn't do anything physical to my body other than my eyes but i had to stand up and when i did he saw my skin i charged at him and i knocked him out of bounds winning and i collapsed he rushed to me and i was rushed to recovery girl i was set in a bed and she did all she could i would have scars from it and one of them would be on my face the devastation on his face was obvious i looked to him and i reached my hand out and i held his cheek gently rubbing it with my thumb " its ok Dabi you didn't mean to do it i know that and this wont change anything of how i love you but i only hope its the same for you " i said reassuring him he only grabbed my hand " no this doesn't change a thing i love you so much" he said leaning in and placed a gentle kiss on my lips i smiled at him and i was told i could go i got up and walked to the stands to see todoroki and bakugou going up on the platform for there match i smiled as i sat with dabi snuggling up to him and once bakugou won i had to go fight him now as i walked up he saw me and his eyes widen " don't you dare hold back on me katsuki " " oh i wont " he said as we started he tried to blow me out and i took him and i threw him he almost went out and that is when i teleported and kicked him out and that is how i won everyone cheered i started walking off when i was blown up i crashed into a wall everyone in the crowed went silent i tried to stand up but i couldn't bakugou was rushing towards me i watched him he grabbed my collar and he started yelling at me tears started running down my face he was going to let an explosion off in my face when a pink aroma went around me and him and he passed out i let out a sigh midnight came up to me " are you hurt "i nodded she looked around my body she say my neck was bleeding and my back to be severely injured that was when i saw dabi jump from the stands he came up to me and he looked at me and brought me to recovery girl i was healed and was sent out we where risen up on a platform and given a medal by allmight " here you are young Y/N you did great but we need to work on your reflexes though " he said " thank you allmight " i bowed as i took the medal around my neck and as i walked out i was walking with dabi we all had a week off but i had to stay at the school because of aizawa and i didn't mind i got to draw dabi walked me to the classroom and then he left " are you two back together " i heard aizawa ask " yes we are " i replied he only nodded " i know what your going to say but i have my reasons because i know why he did it he explained it to me and i understood " he nodded again i only smiled and got up and went and hugged him he hugged back.

( hey guys thank you for staying this long and sorry for the long wait i will be uploading more because no school i hope you liked it and i will hope to have you all read the next chapter it will be sooner then this one was )