wedding

Your POV

we had told everyone and then we are now having the wedding shoto was one of his best men then bakugou was he other the villains were going to be there but no one but us will know and so here we are I was in my black and red dress and touya was in his suit as I was holding my dad's arm " I'm not ready to give you up when I just got you" he said and i only smiled at him " you aren't going to lose me you will always be my dad " i said back and he smiled and we heard the music " here we go are you ready " he said i smiled and nodded and we started down the isle I looked and saw touya he smiled at me and I could see he had tears in his eyes as I got up to him I kissed my dads cheek and I went up to my soon to be husband he grabbed my hand and squeezed it I smiled and started to tear up and soon enough we where saying I do " touts todoroki do you take this woman to be your wife" " I do " " hand do you /f/n l/n take this man to be your husband " " I do " I smiled " I now pronounce you husband and wife you may now kiss the bride " the priest said and touya grabbed me and kissed me passionately when he pulled back I smiled and everyone cheered and we walked down the isle and rice was thrown on us and then we got into the car then off to our house to pack then we will go on out honeymoon as we got to the dorm we started packing and we soon got packed and headed off to the air port. 

( ok this is short but the next chapter will be a long and good one it will be a smut so be ready)