yes

Your POV

it was the next day and I had just woken up and I was playing with Touya's hair as he slept all I was doing was running my hands through his hair and he seemed to love it I only smiled at him he had a cute small smile on his face I waited for a bit for him to wake up and when he did he looked up at me with is beautiful turquoise eyes and he smiled at me and leaned up to kiss me he gave a quick peck and then went to get up I got up as well and went to sit on the couch as I did touts had left and gone out I don't know where but he did and he wasn't gone for very long.

Touya's POV

I left and went to a jewelry store and I picked out a ring that I knew she would love ( the ring in the picture) and I bought it and I went back to the dorms I went up to Aizawa he looked at me " can I have your blessing to marry your daughter" I asked he looked shocked then he looked serious " yes you may but if you don't treat her well then I will personally kill you the have the boy tare you to shreds " he said and I gulped and nodded then bowed then I went back to the dorm I had the ring hidden and I saw her on the couch so I went and cuddled her I heard her coo in her sleep and I smiled and pet her head and I waited for her to wake up and then I will take her on the top of the roof and I will propose.

Your POV
I had woken up and Touya took me out for dinner and it was really nice I ate a nice steak dinner (sorry if you're a vegetarian) it was great and he started getting up " what are you doing "I asked but he didn't answer and grabbed my hand pulling me up as he started to get down on one knee I covered my mouth with my hand as my eyes started to tear up " f/n you are the greatest thing that happened to me you are my center my moon to my sun you are my everything I love you so much so would you do me the honor" he grabbed the ring box " will you marry me ". 

Touya's POV 

" will you marry me," I asked and she was crying " yes yes a million times yes "I smiled and put the ring on her finger and kissed her picking her up and swinging her around everyone around us was cheering. 

( hi guys sorry for not updating I have had some bid things happen and I am still dealing with them so thank you and also a big thanks for almost 18k I am so grateful also feel free to vote comment or follow me you can dm me if you want but thanks for reading the chapter and I will see you in the next one bye)