New year

When I woke up the day after Christmas I looked up to see a peacefully sleeping Dabi I kiss the end of his nose he opened his eyes and looked down at me I smiled up at him when I tried to stand up I collapsed as I remembered what happened Dabi quickly came over to me and picked me up " hey remember you won't be able to walk " I nodded he lifted me up what I didn't know was I slept tell New Year's Eve I was confused but happy Dabi set me down and helped me walk it was already 12 so I took a nap I woke up at four and I cuddled with Dabi we watched the pre shows of post and BTS but I enjoyed spending the quality time with my baby boy Dabi I smiled and kissed his cheek each time an hour passed soon it was 11 and we were excited I was sitting on dabis lap when it was 11:58 we all stood up we counted down 10.........9.......8......7......6.....5....4....3....2...1 HAPPY NEW YEAR 🎊 we all shouted I turned to Dabi and we kissed it was passionate and sweet when we pulled apart I walked to shigiraki and kissed him on the cheek he might not be the nicest person but deep down he was good I walked back to Dabi and he held me in his arms when we said it was time to sleep Dabi whispered " your not sleeping tonight " I smiled " your not either" he just smirked " NO ONE IS SLEEPING TONIGHT " toga shouted I only giggled and with that Dabi whisked me away to the bedroom.

HAPPY NEW YEAR 🎊 everyone I hope you had a wonderful year I am sorry this is short it is 2am and I am super tired but again happy new year 🎊 and see you all next year and I will update tomorrow.