The reascue

Dabis POV

We all nodded and left the hideout we went to the school and got the heroes we discussed a plan and went after Y/N we got to his hideout we went in they set off to find Chiaki while I went to find Y/N I went down to the basement and I saw her strapped to a wall blood dripping to the floor cuts all over her I ran over and unchained her she gripped me like she will be ripped from me at any time I was getting all bloody from her I grabbed her and took her out she was immediately rushed to recovery girl she was healed and better all the heroes were around Aizawa was next to us she woke up and smiled at me.

Y/Ns POV

I woke up to see my dad and my amazing boyfriend I hugged them they looked exhausted " how long have you been awake guys " I questioned "  awhile but anything for you baby girl " dabi said with a smile I chuckled and scooted over he played and I cuddled up to him he wrapped his arms around me and we stayed like that for a bit I was released from the hospital and brought back home all I could do was smile at dabi because he was so protective he wouldnt let me out of his sight but to go to the bathroom he would still wait at the door we walked into the classroom and sat we chose our hero names dabi went up "I am the cremation hero dabi " I smile and I go up "I am the demon hero Damon it the spelling with an e is the normal thing you would think a demon is but when you spell it with an A it is good like a spirit animal " she approved both names we went and sat back down the rest of the day was pretty uneventful except learning about the sports festeval.

( sorry this is short I am writing the sports festival so it's taking a bit but hope you enjoyed and also thank you all for 1k reads "