Cheater

Your POV

I had to train none stop for the sports festival I trained with dabi most times but I would very rarely train with someone else because of how overprotective dabi is now but its as he has changed he's become colder to everyone even me I thought he was just going through something but after one of my volleyball matches were over ( AN yes you play volleyball now if you don't then sorry but I thought it would be a good thing to put in ) i walked out the doors i was walking to go to the dorms and i looked into the allyway by the gym and i saw dabi with another woman he was kissing her grabbing her ass and doing all the things he did with me called her the pet names he gave me i felt tears prick in my eyes i accidentally dropped my water bottle and they looked at me I locked eyes with dabi his face was one of horror " we're over dabi " " baby wa--- i cut him off " dont you dare call me that after what you just did " i grabbed my water bottle and i left i had noticed that was the same girl from the bar hideout the had thrown me into the coffe table i went to aizawa and asked to move dorms " why what did he do " he asked " i came out of the gym and i looked into the alleyway and there he was kissing another woman he cheated on me dad " aizawa had a merdures look in his eyes " you'll be moving into the dorm with me it has two seperate rooms so go pack your things i will help you move but first i need to find dabi " he said the last part in a low voice i nodded and i went to pack my things.

Dabi's POV

I heard something at the entrance of the alleyway I looked up and I locked eyes with her I stopped kissing the girl " we're over dabi " was all she said " baby wa-- I started but she cut me off " don't you dare call me that after what you just did " was the last thing she said to me before taking off 'shit shit shit shit ' i thought she caught me cheating on her she wasn't supposed to find out what am I going to do she is aizawas daughter my eyes widen Aizawa he is going to come hunt me down I was pacing around until I heard footsteps and heavy ones at that I looked to see who it was and i saw a fuming Aizawa I stood frozen.

Aizawa's POV

" what the hell were you thinking, " I asked venom dripping in my voice " what did I tell you to do at the camp " I demanded " to protect her sir and to keep her happy " he stated still frozen in place " and you broke her she was so happy with you she loved you your the only thing she ever talked about and this is what you do to her " my quirk activated my eyes glowed red I slammed him into the wall " you never deserved her in the first place and you somewhat touch her again without her consent you will be held guilty for the crimes you committed you will be expelled and charged with sexual assault do you understand me " I demanded " yes s-sir" he stuttered I dropped him and I walked away.

Your POV

while I was packing i texted the two boys I needed right now todoroki and bakugou

You: guys can you come to my dorm now I need you.

Todoroki: of course I'm on my way.

Bakugou: I'm already here.

bakugou came through the door and when he saw me crying he came to me and he held me tight to his chest todoroki came next I was sandwiched between the two " what happened " todoroki asked softly I told them the story and the were pissed and that was an understatement they held me tell I stopped crying helped my finished packing and helped me move into the new dorm by the time we were done it was time for dinner when I went to the common area I saw dabi I avoided all contact with him I didn't even look at him the two boys at my sides glared at him and mouthed that they would deal with him later I sat at the table and I ate a little bit then I got up and went to the dorm dabi was confused about why I was heading the other way of there shared dorm room but he realized why would I still live with him I got to the room and i went to sleep the second I hit the bed I woke up the next morning early and went out for a run sense I still had the sports festival coming I was getting fitter and fitter all the time when i was finished with training that morning i was walking back to the school when i saw dabi i walked up to him " what dabi you here to cause me more pain than you have " i said " no i came to apoligize im so sorry for what i did i miss you so much but i get if you dont want to be around me and you dont trust me but atleast set my mind at ease and say somthing " he begged " fine i will give you another chance but we are starting out as friends starting all over and if you ever do this again i will pesonaly have bakgou and todoroki burn you alive do you understand " i said in a cold stern voice he nodded as i walked past him i got into my uniform and i sat at my seet on the other side of the room with todoroki and bakugou i sat with them at lunch at every class and during training i was still next to them it was like we were bonded at the hip dabi kept his distance from me and let me make the first move he was so hurt and never relized what he had until he lost it and it was pure happiness and love at that.

AN hey guys thanks for reading and hoped you enjoyed it but before you ask yes they will get back to gather but I won't say when but yet again this is a dabi X reader fanfic, not todobaku X reader but I will see you all for the sports festival chapter peace out.