Love

Your POV
As he cuddled me I had fallen asleep at some point I woke up the next morning alone I got worried and I hurried to get up I went out and what I saw was relieving I saw my Touya making breakfast I sighed and smiled as I walked up to him and hugged him from behind he flinched then looked under his arm and smiled at me he turned around and he hugged me tightly I smiled and giggled at him " what's so funny " he asked looking at me " nothing I just love how you are so gentle and kind with me and I love you so much" I said to him.

Touya's POV

I looked at her ' god I love her ' i thought and I kissed her lovingly then I went back to making her breakfast while she sat at the table looking at something on her phone as I brought over the plates and we ate as I looked at her and I know that she is going to be the one I marry and I only hoped she would say yes and we finished eating she cleaned and then we cuddled on the couch as I held her she nuzzled into my chest and I rubbed her back and pet head there was a knock at the door so I got up and went to the door I opened it and it was he father I let him in and went back to my baby I scooped her up and I put her on my lap her dad walked in and I kissed the top of her head she looked at her dad and waved " hi dad " she said with her amazing bright smile he chuckled " hi I just came to check on you since I haven't seen you in class for the last couple days " he said and she only smiled " im good touya has been taking great care of me so im good " she said he nodded " ok then im gonna go and grade papers " he said whit a sigh she giggled " ok dad love you and see you in class tomorrow " she said he nodded and left she cuddled back into me and we continued to watch the movie and after the movie had ended she was asleep so i continued to watch tv and soon enoigh she woke up and watched with me. 

Yout POV 

I got bored " Touya can we go do something," I asked he nodded " well what do you want to do," he asked "let's go to the park, "I said and he nodded and we got up and got ready and we left we went to a park I sat on the swings and I waited for him to sit next to me but he went behind me and pushed me I smiled he slowed me down and when he stopped me he grabbed my hand and he leads me up the playset he sat down in front of a slide and patted his lap and I sat down and we went down I giggled and he held me tight and when we got to the bottom he let go and we ran around for a while then we went down under one of the bridges and hung down there for a bit until we went out to the field that was right next to the park and we laid there watching the clouds tell the sun started to set and we watched it go down then went back to the dorms and went to be we had a fun day and im glad I am with touya I wouldnt want it any other way.    

( hi guys thank you for reading this and I'm sorry you had to wait so long but thank you for waiting if you follow me i will be puting out anouncments on why i havent posted but anyway that you feel free to vote or comment and thank you all for beeing here and happy 4th of july )