Chapter 14 Please!

Tiana's P.O.V.

*Ring! Ring! Ring!*

I picked up my phone "hello?" i said "hey...uh...hey" a british accent mumbled. anger instantly flooded my body "what do you want?" i yelled

"uh...Tiana i know your mad but-" i cut him off "mad?! Zayn i'm more than mad! Sometimes i even wonder if you care about me! about us! about this relationship!" i yelled "Tiana! of course i care-" i cut him off again "Oh really?! Who spent the past five years traveling back and forth from Canada to London on weekends to spend a day with my boyfriend?! Who did everything she could to keep this relationship alive?! Who almost dropped her life here in Canada to move to London to be with you?!" i yelled

"Tiana....I-I-" i cut him off again "don't! ok! what ever it is i'm not interested!" i said angrily "Tiana-"

"Good bye Zayn!" and i hung up the phone

I sighed and flopped down on the couch.

"you ok?" Taylinn asked "yah" i smiled "good" she smiled "now lets enjoy our day off" she smiled handing me a glass or red wine. "thanks" i smiled back.

Taylinn's a friend. she works at vet clinic with me. yes! i upgraded from PetStart to a Vet. except I'm not a vet...I'm a secretary...but i still get to help animals and I'm happy. Surprisingly i think I'm closer to Taylinn than Kendra, Jenna or Michelle. even though i spend a lot of time with the girls, Taylinn and i live and work together so we're like sisters!

"So...what should we do today?" she ask tucking her legs under her body and lifting her eyebrows, waiting for an answer. "i don't know" i laughed at her since she looked like a dog waiting for a treat. "let's go somewhere" i said after a moment of thought

"no. no. no. no. we're gonna watch movies" she smiled "movies?" I said unsatisfied with the idea with spending one of my only days off watching T.V. "yes! horror movies" she emphasizes the "Horror" part. "Horror Movies?" i asked making sure i heard her right. "yup" she smiled "uh...i don't think so" i stuttered out "I-I'm not good with that kinda stuff" i said nervously "oh C'mon T!" she whine "No!" i yelled "fine" she said sitting back and crossing my arms and legs.

There was silence

"How 'bout a club?" she smiled as if the horror movie thing never happened. "Now your talkin'" i smiled and she nodded back

"but what are we suppose to do till tonight? no clubs are open yet" i asked since ut was one in the afternoon. there was a moment of silence and then Taylinn looked at me and i looked at her "SHOPPING!" we both squealed at the same time and then we bursted out with laughter.

Zayn's P.O.V.

"what did she say?" Louis asked as soon as i hung up the phone "no" i sighed. "sorry mate" Liam sighed and sat in the chair next to me "it was a long shot anyway" i said hoping the boys would leave me alone.

"well we need a Tiana" Kendra said sitting back down at the table.

Michelle and Jenna went to get us food,Harry somewhere else and Niall is sitting in the corner of the meeting room.

We all sat and though around the table and thought "could you try again?" Louis asked "no...she won't talk to me" I sighed.

Then Kendra ripped the phone out of my hand. "hey! what are you doing?" i yelles "she won't talk to you but she'll talk to me"

There was a moment of silence where we all froze waiting for Tiana to pick up

There was some mumbles from the phone "hey T....this is Kendra" Kendra smiled

"Put it on speaker" Liam whispered. Kendra nodded and pulled the phone away from her ear and placed it on the table.

"Hey Tiana...i know Zayn already asked but-" she cut Kendra off "No! I'm not doing-" Kendra cut her off this time "you don't even know what the video is about" Kendra said with hope in her eyes"I-I just can't...i can't stand to see him" and the line went dead.

Kendra looked up at me "I-I...I'm sorry" Kendra whispered "i knew she wouldn't come" i sighed trying to hold back my tears.