Chapter 44 The plan: Niall

Michelle's P.O.V.

"Niall...I-I'm s-so s-sorry" i sobbed in Niall's shoulder. "no...I'm sorry" he whispered "w-why?" i sobbed pulling away "because i love you...and i put you through so much pain" he said wiping away my tears and brushing some of my hair away my from my face. "No. i put you through to much pain" i said shaking my head "no-" i cut him off

"Niall! stop" i laughed "i can't! i can't stop what i did to you-" i cut him off again by crashing my lips against his.

I swear to god i heard humming in the back of the mind. time seamed to have stopped and it was just me and Niall...just the two of us...the only people on earth.

"It's ok" i smiled pulling away.

"You wanna go somewhere?" Niall whispered "where?" i questioned "i don't know" Niall shrugged walking over to the front row.

I looked around and saw Louis and Jenna talking but tiana, Zayn, Liam, Sophia, Kendra and Harry were gone

"Where is everyone?" i asked "i don't know" Niall said sitting down.

He sat there impatiently for a few moments looking pretty uncomfortable. "Are you ok?" i asked worried "No!" Niall yelled but he didn't sound mad, he jut kinda blurted it out. "I'm hungry" he said sheepishly "well...then let's go to Nando's" i smiled. Niall's face lit up and he jumped out of his seat.

We linked arms and skipped towards the door

~~~~

"So we were freaking out because it was SOOO huge!" i explained "well when i went it was like crazy to even look at it! i can't imagine what it's like to go inside or even live there!" Niall smiled (we were talking about Plum Field)

"Well...do you wanna go and see?" i asked reaching over across the table and grabbing his hands "in a minuet" Niall smiled looking in my eyes.

Just then a whole whack of Chasing Directioners showed up out of no where and crowded around our table. of course we didn't have any security with us. why would we? so we were stuck! we kept sliding over in our booth-seats as the fans got closer to us.

Then i looked over the little wally thingy that was separating our booth from the next booth. there was no one sitting in it and no fans.

i looked over at Niall and he looked at me. we smiled at each other and nodded. before anyone could say "Vasapinin" we jumped up, over the wally thingy and were running towards the door with about fifty or more screaming, teenage girls running after us.

We ran out side and to the car. i looked behind us and the girls were hot on our tails! i thought we'd never make it! but when i looked forward i almost ran into the hood of the car!

I ran and grabbed the door handle and jumped in. before any of us (Niall, the fans and I) realized what was going on we were driving out of the parking-lot and down the road.

It was when Niall stopped at a red light about a block away from Nando's when it clicked in and we both bursted out in laughter.

The rest of the car ride was just silent as we smiled and looked at each other. just happy to be together.

~~~~

"Niall, what are we doin' here?" I asked looking out at the studio building "we are going to be together" Niall smiled at me. I smiled back and got out of the car.

We walked inside.

i smiled as he lead to to a recording room. the lighting was dim and there was a red blanket on the floor. It reminded me of one of our dates we had when we were young.

"Sit" Niall instructed. i smiled and obeyed

He went off into the recording booth. he came out with a guitar in his hands.

"I should have known" i smiled "well of course I'm gonna sing" Niall smiled sitting down.

He cleared his throat and strummed once then started singing

"Going out tonight changes into something red. her mother doesn't like that kinda dress. Everything she never had she's showing off. drivin' to fast moon is breakin' through he hair. she said it's somethin' that she won't forget. havin' no regrets is all that she really wants."

"We're only gettin' older baby. and I've been thinkin' about ya lately. does it ever drive you crazy just how fast the night changes?"

" everythin' that you've ever dreamed of disappear and when you wake up. but there's nothin' to be afraid of even when the night changes. it will never change, me and you."

I just sat in complete awe of him. everything about Niall seamed perfect. everthing! i felt like the seventeen year-old girl who was crushing over him and eleventh grade. i was a completely different woman in that moment. i don't know what came over me but i seamed like nothing ever happened! like i hadn't even met him yet!

As he went into the chorus for the second time thats when my tears started to build.

"Goin' out tonight changes into something red. her mother doesn't like that kinda dress reminds her of the missing piece of innocence she loves."

"We're only gettin' older baby. and I've been thinkin' about you lately. does it ever drive you crazy just how fast the night changes?"

"Everything that you've ever dreamed of disappear and when you wake up. but theres nothing to be afraid of even when the night changes. it will never change baby. It will never change baby. it will never change, me and you"

When he finished i just sat there looking at him like "is there more? do i get more? can there be more? i love you" i probably looked like the stupidest thing on earth. i was a fifteen year-old inside a thirty-two year-olds body!

"I-i um...know not all the words make sense but-" i cut him off "it all makes sense...every single word" i cried leaping forward and hugging him "every last word"