Chapter 41 The plan: Liam

Sophia's P.O.V.

"Liam, you didn't have to do this. i forgave you" i smiled when we pulled apart from our hug "i know...but i didn't just do it for you" Liam said looking over at Niall and Michelle who were still hugging. i smiled at the sight of them being together again.

"C'mon" Liam said pulling me towards the stage "where are we going?" i asked in surprise "i wanna show you something" he smiled jumping on the stage and then pulling me up.

He lead me off the left of the stage, backstage and down a hallway. he opened a door that lead to a dressing room while Zayn and Tiana went in another dressing room just a little ways down.

The room was just an ordinary dressing room with mirrors and chairs and hangers.

"Uh...what are we doing in here?" i asked confused. Liam shrugged as he walked into the room "i don't know...i just wanna talk" he said sitting down in a chair. "ok" i smiled "lets talk" i said sitting down in the chair beside him

We talked for at least and hour! we talked about nothing and everything. then one hour tuned into and hour and a half and then two hours and a half. we were making up for lost time i guess.

There was a moment of silence and i thought we ran out of things to talk about but then i remembered something I've been meaning to asked Liam.

"Liam" i started looking down at my lap. "what were you telling Kendra? you know...when we were working on the video...you....you never told me" i said quietly. Liam sighed and looked around nervously "nothing" he sighed again "what?! what was it?! what made you two so exited?" i yelled "Sophi, it's nothing really! Don't worry about it!" Liam said "well don't you think it's a bit suspicious when you won't tell me!" i yelled. Liam was silent "please...i just...*sigh*...i just don't wanna get hurt again" i said as tears grew in my eyes.

There was silence and neither one of us looked at each other.

"Hey, i got something for you" Liam said happily, breaking the silence "what?" i asked surprised by his sudden happiness "yah" he smiled, getting up and opening one of the drawers and pulling out a small box.

"but i have to tell you something first" he smiled putting the box on his chair "ok?" i said confused.

he walked across the room and grabbed the guitar that was leaning against the wall.

Liam sat back down and threw the strap around him and clipped the end to the body of his guitar.

Then he started picking the strings

"You don't understand. you don't understand what you do to me when you hold his hand. we were meant to be but a twist of fate made it so we had to walk away"

"Cause we're on fire. we are on fire. we're on fire now. yah we're on fire. we are on fire. we're on fire now"

"I don't care what people say when we're together! you know i wanna be the one to hold you when you sleep."

"I just want it to be you and I forever! I know you wanna leave so c'mon baby be with me so happily"

I smiled at what he was doing for me. i couldn't believe how stupid I was before!

He repeated the chorus again and i started crying.

When he ended the song i wiped my tears away and smiled at him

"Well?" He smiled at me and waited for a response "it was amazing but...i don't understand what you were trying to tell me" i said getting less and less happy and more and more confused "what?" Liam asked just as confused as i was "before you started you told me you had to tell me something... what was it?" i asked.

Liam smiled and reached down by his chair leg were he put the little box. He handed it to me still smiling.

I took it from him and untied the blue ribbon that was a slightly darker shade of light blue then the box its self. i lifted the lid and saw a beautiful diamond ring shining up at me.

i gasped "Liam" i said in loss for words. "This is what i told Kendra that made us so happy" he said standing up and taking the ring out of the box and getting down on one knee.

"Now before you say anything let me say my little speech" he laughed as my mouth opened so i could speak. I giggled a bit and closed my trap.

"Sophia Smith...i love you with all my heart and i know we've had some hard times and there have been sometimes where you just wanna hit me and...and i wanna hit you but...theres have been sometimes where...where i could see the love in your eyes and I'm sure you could see the love in my eyes too....the love for you...i love you...and if you make this promise to put up with me and my friends and my habits and...and anything else you can think of...then i promise to never hurt you ever! i promise to let you win every fight...promise to love you when you want to be loved and to hide when your mad at me...i promise to hold you and comfort you when your sad...i promise to never leave you...as long as you never leave me...so...so Sophia Smith...will you marry me?" he asked. i smiled at him and wiped my tears."yes" i nodded. "yes! yes! yes! a thousand times yes!" i yelled jumping in his arms.

Liam sighed "good" he smiled "cause I'd probably tie you up and force this ring on you finger if you said 'no'." i laughed "i volunteer...if it means i get to have you" i cried.

Liam smiled and looked down at my hand. silently he slipped the ring on my finger.

then he looked up at me and i pushed my lips against him

"i love you" Liam whispered putting his hand on my cheek "i love you too" i smiled putting my forehead on his and looking into his beautiful eyes.