Chapter 12 A deeper love

Kendra's P.O.V.

Week four...first day of recording.... This should be hell!

Over the past week and a half Niall hates Michelle, Me, Jenna, Louis and Harry since we all knew and never told him and Aria, Alison, Sophia, Jenna, Michelle, and I are all mad at Harry because he's an ass!

to be honest we never really see Allie and Aria much since their always out sight seeing. i think it's because they haven't really handled this much drama so it's just a bit much for them.

Anyway....week four. Monday. Recording. we also decided since the start that we'd make a music video! brilliant! (*says in a sarcastic voice*)

So we're driving and driving and driving and driving. it seemed to take FOREVER! just a never ending drive of stop light and long streets and tall building and tiny cafés. i hate London!

Anyway! when we finally arrived we all piled out of the limo. thats right. a freakin limo! it was not my idea but anyway. we pilled out and walked inside. then i realized something.

This recording studio was the same studio we all met in. Chasing Forever and One Direction that is!

A small smile appeared on my face from all the memories and good times!

A lot had changed since then! Amazing what 15 years can do!

"Wait!" Liam yelled spinning around "i think we should reenact the first time we met!" He smiled "no" Niall said plainly walking on.

Niall change a lot! he's not the same carefree, loving, funny guy anymore! well i don't blame him and hating everyone just adds on.

"Oh c'mon" Liam whine, stopping Ni before he reached the door. "can we all just put our hate aside for half an hour?" Liam said trying to convince us "no" Niall said again pushing his way around Liam. "Niall!" He yelled "we're doing it!" he yelled. Niall sighed and walked inside "doesn't matter! We were inside anyway" he smiled

We all walked past Liam "Liam, it's not happening" i said.

"Wait! do that again!" he smiled "do what again?" i looked at him confused "that!" He yelled "what's that?" i asked still confused "that way you look when you know your right" he smiled and soon a smile appeared on my face to. We stood in silence, staring at each other for a long time.

"This is nice" he smiled "this?" i asked "yah" he smiled "what's this?" i asked

Clearly i need to get right to the point with him!

"This...no fighting...no drama...just...happiness" he smiled "i missed it" he continued to smile.

My smile faded "you miss this or us?" i questioned "Kendra, i...i....i love Sophia...and...i think...i'm gonna ask her to marry me" he smiled "what?" i shrieked. i jumped up and rapped my arms around his neck "oh Liam thats great!" i squealed kissing him on the cheek in excitement "i'm so happy for you!" i said letting him go.

I turned around and walked towards the door. "Kendra" Liam said stopping me. i stopped and turned around "yah?" i smiled.

he looked at me intensely with his soft eye. he brushed away some hair that fell over my face. then he smiled and hugged me again but it wasn't the same hug. this one was more caring, like a hug you'd get from your older brother after you told him some boy broke your heart. Like when you and your boyfriend just get back together and you wanna make the moment last as long as you can. the kind of hug that you share with some you love with all your heart. not like a love, love but like a...family love. A deeper love.

i never wanted to let go but Liam pulled back and kissed my forehead "things will clear up" he whispered. i smiled at him "your a great friend... to all of us" he smiled at me and i smiled back "thanks" i looked into his eyes and hugged him again.

When we pulled away we walked inside; my left arm wrapped around his torso and his right arm draped over my shoulder as we skipped inside smiling the whole way.