Chapter 4 Are you inlove?

Kendra's P.O.V.

ok breath...you can do this....i can do this....

"Kendra" Jenna said catching my attention. i just sat and stared at her.

A small smile suddenly grew on her face and she let out a bit of a laugh. "remember when we went to London...it was the first time in two years you and the kids saw Harry...and you blew five seconds after we walked through the door." she laughed at the memories. "yah" i smiled but my smile quickly faded

"And Adam came to surprise me and looked down Jades shirt" i said tears growing in mu eyes "why didn't i just listen to Harry then?!...if i did non of it would have happened" i cried "Kendra..." Jenna said sympathetically "it's true-" Jenna cut me off "and if it never happened you wouldn't have the granddaughter you have-" i cut her off "but Emma wouldn't have been bullied or put in that chair!" i yelled "but everything's ok now" Jenna said calmly.

There was silence

"You know they never did catch Jason's Killer" i said out of the blue. Jenna let out a little laugh "after all these years thats what you think of" she smiled at me "he's my daughters father...she doesn't show it but she's still hurting" i said more tears growing in my eyes

More silence

"I can't believe it" i said shaking my head "what?" Jenna asked "that i thought Harry killed him" tears rolled down my cheeks.

"You know after all these years all Harry has ever done was help me...why did i ever hate him?!" more tears rolled down my cheeks

"Do you love him?" Jenna asked. i shook my head "no...i think thats whats killing me"

Harry's P.O.V.

"Harry...they've landed" Niall said walking in my room. i just laid on my bed and stared up at the ceiling "is this gonna be as painful as i think is?!" o asked still looking up. Niall chuckled "Harry what part of this is gonna be painful?! We get to see our kids! Kendra gets to see Ronny and Emma! Louis and I get to see our wives!" Niall smiled and sat down on my bed.

"Kendra hates me! and we have to replay the first time we met! how is that not painful?!" I said sitting up to look at him.

There was silence

"Do you love her?!" Niall asked. i stopped to think. I turned my gaze to my lap and there was more silence. "i don't know any more"