Chapter 8 Surprise

Liam's P.O.V.

i walked up stairs, down the hall, past the guest bedroom, past Zayn's room and past the guest bathroom. But something caught my eye and i took a step back.

someone sitting in between the bathtub and the toilet. not much was showing since he was behind the toilet. just his legs and his hand that just dropped to his side. in it was a half empty bottle that contained a brownish, goldish liquid.

Whiskey.

"Harry?" I said walking into the bathroom. when i got to an angle i could see him his head rolled in my direction to show me dark bags under his eyes and his messy hair. His moith was open a gap.

he pulled the bottle up to his lips, tipped his head back and took a large sip. He dropped his hand back down to his side again causing the bottle to clink against the tile flooring. he wiped his mouth with the back of his hand, swallowed a mouthful of his saliva, sighed and rolled his head back in my direction.

"What are you doing?" i asked standing in front of him. "drinking my pain away" he mumbled raising the bottle to his lips again. tipped his head back and then forward again. "don't try to stop me" he slurred "stop you? more like join you!" i said taking the bottle from him, sitting on the floor so my back was against the tub and took a sip of the gold liquid.

"I never knew it would hurt so much to be away from Sophia for so long" i shook my head "Kendra hates me. Aria hates me. Michelle hates me. soon Niall will hate me. I've got know one" Harry mumbled.

"Wait! why would Niall hate you?!" i asked confused. he sighed, raised his eye brows and reached for the bottle in my hand but i pulled it way. "tell me!" i yelled. Harry sighed again and opened and closed his mouth as if his mouth was dry. "Harry!" i yelled pushing the subject

"i kissed Michelle...seven years ago" he mumbled "YOU WHAT?!" i screamed. he just shook his head "thats not the worst part...she kissed me again the other day" he explained. my mouth dropped open.

"Harry! what did you do?!" i yelled "i screwed up" he mumbled grabbing the bottle from my hand and raising it to his lips and taking another sip. "You kissed your best friends wife!" i yelled ignoring his comment "i fucked the pooch" he said taking another sip. "how could you?" i asked ignoring him again. "i'm a bastard" he mumbled wiping his mouth again. I just shook my head and continued to ignore him "your a bastard!" i yelled "i know" he yelled back but it was more of a loud slur.

There was silence

"Zayn" Harry mumbled "Liam...your talking to Liam" i corrected him "what?!...oh! right...Liam" he slurred "yah" i replied "can we get one thing straight?" he asked "what would that be?" i asked "this" he said holding the whisky bottle out a bit. "is mine" and he brought it to his lips "oh no it's not!" i yelled yanking the bottle out of his hand

"HEY!" he screamed "if you can't remember my name i'm pretty sure you've had enough!" i explained standing up "give it back!" he yelled angrily "Harry! clean yourself up!" i yelled walking towards the door. "give! it! back!" he yelled more loudly "No Harry!" I dumped the rest of the liquid down the sink.

I heard shuffling from Harry but before i could look i was thrown to the ground. Harry let at a loud yell and jumped for me but i rolled out of the way allowing Harry to hit the floor next to me. he grunted and then looked around. when he looked at me anger replaced the confusion and he reached for me but i jumped to my feet. he growled at me and stood up.

"Harry! calm down! It's just-" i was cut off by Harry running and tackling me but when i fell back there was no floor; just sharp edges of the steps. we tumbled down stairs.

"Liam!" i heard one of the girls yell.

Then Harry got a good grip on me, sat on top of me and wound up. i closed my eyes and prepared myself for the pain but it seemed i was waiting forever. then i heard another grunt from Harry and i opened my eyes.

He was pushed down on the stairs and a woman was stood in front of him.

"I don't know what the hell happened but thats my boyfriend! and nobody treats him like that! do you understand!" Yelled the woman in a British accent

Wait a second! British! Boyfriend! woman! oh my god! it's Sophia!

Harry nodded timidly and walked up the stairs.

"Hello love!" she smiled turning around and looking at me "hi!" i smiled back looking into her mesmerizing eyes. "i wanted to surprise you...surprise!" she smiled doing jazz and leaning to the side a bit. i chuckled

"i missed you!" i smiled standing up grunting a bit in pain from the fall down the stairs. Sophia instantly ran to my side and pushed my chest down so my back was against the ground again. "we can stay like this" she whispered. i smiled at her nodded "ok" i laughed a bit. she leaned in and...

"I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!" Niall yelled from the kitchen an then stormed out "Niall?" Michelle said confused, standing up from the couch "Niall!" Louis yelled running out of the kitchen after him "Niall!" i yelled after him too, sitting up a bit but, Soph pushed me back down.

"sssh" she hushed me "don't worry" she smiled.

I tried to smile back but i was concerned. i've never seen Niall this upset before!