Chapter 43 Not how it was suppose to go

Kendra's P.O.V.

i stormed out to the car and cried. i cupped my face in my hands and wept.

i never wanted that feeling. that feeling that you messed up for good. feeling that you had one chance and you blew it! that empty feeling...like no one will love you again.

Then there was a knock on my window. i shot my head up and saw Harry standing out side. i just wiped my tears and looked forwards through the windshield.

"Kendra" Harry yelled "please let me in" he whispered, placing his forehead on the window.

i knew he wasn't talking about letting him in the car.

I looked up at him and looked at his beautiful face as a few tears rolled down my cheeks. i shook my head. Harry sighed and back up from the car.

Then i turned on the car and sped away leaving Harry out in the cold.

I stopped a couple if blocks down to cry some more since everything was a wet blur and every time i wiped my eyes more tears poured out.

I let everything go and before i knew it i was talking to myself.

"Why can't you just go away!" i yelled "because" i heard a deep voice say. froze and slowly turned my head towards the passenger seat. there was Harry sitting in the passenger seat. "i love you too much" he whispered

I shook my head and my tears started flowing again. "I'm sorry i just can't-" he cut my off "what? can't love me? sorry but thats not possible, Love...you just need to let me in"

I couldn't say anything.

There was silence

"How did you get in here anyway?" i asked, wiping my tears. "I didn't" Harry stated "what?" i asked confused "I'm a figment of you imagination...I'm not real...all in your head" he explained "what?" i asked myself.

"yup! guess you just can't stop thinking of me" he sighed, crossing his arms "thats exactly what you would say!" I said discussed "well it's true...your in love with me" Harry whispered.

"Can you just go away?!" I yelled annoyed "ha! The question is do you want me to go away?" he smirked "go away!" i yelled "I'm not going anywhere" harry sat back in his seat "go away!" i yelled louder. he just laughed "Go away! go away!! GO AWAY!" i screamed, burying my face in my hands and started crying again.

The car was silent. only my sobs filled the air.

I calmed down and looked up. he was gone! i smiled wiped my tears and put the car in gear.

Harry's P.O.V.

after Kendra sped off i was left in the middle of the street. I stomped my foot down in anger.

"This is not how it was suppose to go" i whispered to myself. then i looked down the street hopping to see the car make it's way back down the road towards me but, Kendra was long gone. "THIS IS NOT HOW IT WAS SUPPOSE TO GO!" i screamed down the street.

I clinched my fists in anger at myself. then somehow they swung up to my head and rested on my forehead. i unfolded my hands so my palms were covering my eyes. i had calmed down some but i was still very angry at myself for screwing this up.

"Why do i do this?" i whispered as tears began to grow in my eyes "Why do i do this?!" i yelled "WHY AM I AN IDIOT?!" i screamed down the street again, dropping my hands as tears rolled down my cheek and dripped if my chin. "why?" i whispered to myself "why?" I cried