Chapter 2 Change

Michelle's P.O.V.

"Niall" i said as he continued to rant on "its not like i want to go! I'm was out voted! i mean it's not like Louis wants to leave either but he sees half his family everyday! i don't!"

"Niall!" i said a but louder but he continued to rant. "Zayn will miss Tiana but he sees her a lot too! Harry doesn't really have a commitment to anyone. Liam does miss Sophia but it's not like thus will make a difference!"

"NIALL!" i yelled so he would shut up. it worked! "it's ok! It doesn't matter really. the point is i love you! nothing else matters"

i tried to out on my best smile but every time i said it; I love you, it feels like a lie getting bigger and bigger. not that i don't love Niall! i do with all my heart! but...i'm married! it doesn't matter how long ago it was i still lied to him! and i kept it from him for so long. i think thats what bothering me the most.

Niall smiled back at me "i know...i love you too!" he blew me a kiss.

"Mommy...who you talkin' to?!" Mell asked from the stair case. "daddy" i smiled at her. her face lit up and she ran and jumped beside me.

"Hi daddy!" she waved at the computer camera "hi sweetie!" he smiled back

"shouldn't you be in bed?!" he asked "yes!" i responded for her. "i just came down to say hi" she blushed a little causing Niall and I to laughed "ok! you said hi now go to bed! you have school in the morning!" i yelled still laughing a bit. "bye daddy!" She said blowing him a kiss and then sliding off the couch and ran up the stairs "bye!" Niall yelled after her.

There was a long period of Niall and i just staring at each others image.

"When does your tour start?!" i asked curiously. "Next month" he explained "wow! that soon?!" i asked and Niall nodded

"Well i got to go...night" he smiled at me "good morning" i smiled back at him and he laughed a bit. "have a good day" i blew him a kiss this time and he pretended to catch it a put it on his cheek "have a good sleep" he smiled and then my computer screen went black telling me he ended the chat.

I thought back to Niall's rant.

You see Ronny and Emma moved to London two years ago! Em can walk again and she is doing what she loves everyday! she's in the advertising business so she draws a lot!

Tiana has been bouncing back and forth from London to Saskatoon! she's writing for Little Mix again and she's writing for Chasing Forever too!

Jen has had two years of catching up and stuff like that and for the past three tears we've been working on bringing Chasing Forever back! we've recorded an album that is to be released in November and we've been planing a North American tour! not mention some merchandise items to help us get back on our feet!

Now Sophia has been living in Saskatoon with us for the past two years. she realized it was hard to live away from Liam but even harder to live away from us (Kendra, Alison, Aria and I!) unfortunately Liam and Soph had to break up for the same reasons Kendra and Liam had to break up. but they still love each other (Liam and Sophia!)

I look back now and realized how much has changed in those five years!