Chapter 34 Guess who?

Kendra's P.O.V.

i closed the car door and looked over the hood. i smiled at the sight of being at Emma's house.

Jady jumped out of the car and ran to the front door yelling "EMMA! EMMA! IT'S ME! I'M HERE!"

"Jady! wait!" i laughed running towards her. i smiled at her and knocked on the front door.

The front door opened and there was Emma. "mum!" she said in shock to see me. "Jady" she smiled uncomfortably "w-wh-what are you-what are you doin' here?" she asked "well...Jay needs to talk to you and I....I-I thought...maybe you wanted to see me"

See...i haven't seen Emma in around two years...it kinda started around christmas...we had a bit of a spat and neither one of us apologized and i just haven't seen her since....

"Mum...of course i do...just...just...come inside" she said looking around nervously. "are you sure?" i asked "yah! yah just come in" she said backing away from the door letting us in. "yes!" Jady cheered running in. Emma smiled at her. "c'mon" she laughed she waving me in. i smiled and walked in.

We walked into the living room and across the room was a door. to my right was the living room and to my left was a hallway.

"Is he here?" someone yelled from the door off the living room. "no...my mum is" Emma yelled back but she didn't seem exited "what?!" Who even was in the room yelled back and walked out.

There was a woman dressed in skinny jeans and a blue button up shirt. her light brown skin seemed to glow and she only had natural makeup on. her dark brown hair was up in a pony tail and she had a two year old on her hip.

"Hi Charlie" i smiled

Yup! Charlie! three or four years ago Em and Charlie contacted each other and started hanging out. they haven't left each other since.

"GRAMA!" Ronny yelled running down the hallway and hugging my legs "hey you!" i smiled at her.

"and this in our newest addition to the family" Charlie smiled walking over to me and handing me them kid on her hip. "You must be Jovi" i smiled taking her "mhm" she nodded but she looked a little scared "oh sweetie don't be shy" i smiled at her and a small smile grew on her face.

"What are you guys doin' here?" Charlie asked "Char. can i speak to you in the kitchen please?" Em said walking towards the door across the room from the front door. "uh..yah...sure..." Charlie said confused

"Mum" Jay whispered when the girls were gone "what wrong with Em?" she asked "i don't know" i sighed sitting down on the couch putting Jovi next to me.

"Charlie we can't just cancel!" Em yelled walking out of the kitchen "well you know what gonna happen if we-"

"SHHH!" Em yelled.

"Are you two ok?" i asked worried "yah yah we're fine itsjust-" Emma was cut off by a knock on the front door.

Charlie looked at Emma and they both sighed. Em looked at me and looked at the door and shook her head. then there was another knock. Em sighed again and slowly walked to the front door and opened it.

"Hey" she said. i couldn't see who it was so i was really confused "come in" she sighed and backed away from the door.

I tensed up when i saw who it was and anger rushed through me........

Harry!

He looked at me funny "what is she doing here?!" he asked like i was a thing! "I am here to see my daughter!" i yelled offended "Kendra i didn't mean to-" i cut him off "Don't! just Don't!" i yelled

"Mom!" Jady yelled. i looked down at her and she shook her head. i nodded at her slightly, understanding what she meant.

"Ok well...i should go before i punch a wall or hurt someone" i blurted out "Jay...I'll pick you up before supper" i explained "oh mom why don't you stay for supper?" Em suggested "wait i though i was-" Harry was cut off "no" Em whispered shaking her head.

the tension in the room rise about ten times

"You know what...Jay you stay for supper...spend some time with Emma and Harry. i'll pick you up at eight" i explained "oh mom i can drop her off" Emma offered "Emma! stop trying to be nice!" i yelled "I'll pick her up at eight" i said again.

then i turned around, passed Harry and walked towards the door but i stopped before i walked out

"Actually...Harry can i talk to you outside please?" i asked turning back around "sure...?" Harry said in a scared voice. I nodded and walked outside.

"What?" Harry asked still scared. i just slapped his arm "OW! what was that for?!" he yelled "nothing...i just really wanted to do that" i explained. Harry sighed "ok well can i go back inside now?" Harry asked reached for the door knob.

"wait Harry no!" I yelled grabbing his shoulder and pulling him back."i think it's time to tell Jady" i said.

There was a moment of silence while Harry thought.

"ok" he nodded "ok" i nodded back "tomorrow...we'll fly back to Canada" i explained "sure...just as long as we're-" i cut him off

"Back by seven...i know...we have a show too" i explained and Harry nodded.

"Harry!" i yelled at him before he opened the door. he turned and looked at me "this doesn't change anything" i told him "i know" he nodded "ok...tomorrow morning" i said backing away "I'll see you then" Harry said opening the door and walking inside.