Chapter 42 The plan: Louis

Jenna's P.O.V.

"Louis....I'm so sorry" i whispered into his shoulder. "don't be" he said pulling away from our hug. "I was the idiot" he said wiping away my tears.

Then i looked around but everyone was gone! "where is everyone?" i asked confused "off doin' their own thing" Louis explained "ok?" I said confused

"what's...our thing?" i asked curiously "What makes you think we have a 'thing'?" Louis said sassily. i just crossed my arms and gave him a "really" face. Louis smile

"YO JOE! HIT IT!" he yelled and suddenly music started. i gave Louis a weird face.

"Louis, this is Then by Brad Paisley" i said confused "and?" he asked "i thought you didn't like country music" i said "i thought you didn't like country music" Louis spat back. i giggled and rolled my eyes at him

Louis walked over to me and slipped his arms around my waist "lets dance" he whispered . i smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck and rested my head on his shoulder as we swayed back and forth.

"I remember tryin' not to stare the night that i first met you. You had me mesmerized. and three weeks later in the front porch light. taking forty-five minuets to kiss good night. i hadn't told you yet. But i thought i loved you then"

"Now your my whole life. Now your my whole world. I just can't believe the way i feel about you girl. like a river meets the sea. stronger then it's ever been. we've come so far since that day and i thought i loved you then."

I started crying listening to the lyrics of the song. my tears ran down my face and onto Louis' shoulder as he tightened his grip on me

"I can just see you with a baby on the way. i can just see you when your hair is turnin' grey. What i can't see is how I'm ever gonna love you more. but I've said that before"

"Now your my whole life. now your my whole world. i just can't believe the way i feel about you girl."

"We'll look back some day at this moment that we're in. And I'll look at you and say. i thought i loved you then"

When the song was over i sucked in my last sobs, pulled away and look at Louis.

"Kiss me" i whispered looking him in the eye. he didn't say anything. he just leaned forward until his lips met mine.

I missed his kiss so much! It seemed like a lifetime ago since i last hugged him. since i last loved him this much.

When we pulled away Louis smiled and slipped something in my hands. i looked down and saw my engagement ring

"What?" i said confused. i looked down at my hand and only my wedding ring was on. "H-how did you-" Louis cut me off "when you wash the dishes you take off your ring...i got Kendra to grabbed it for me" he smiled. i shook my head

"Look at it" Louis instructed

I looked at the inside of the ring where "Will you marry me?!" was once written. i read "i love you ~Lou "

"Louis...what's this for?" i asked him confused "Jenna...we have been through think and thin together. we've hated each other and love each other...you have blessed me with two beautiful kids and-" i cut him off "what are you getting at?" i asked crossing my arms. Louis smiled "i wanna renew our vows" Louis smiled.

At first i was shocked and then i smiled back at him and jumped in his arms "oh louis yes! yes! yes!" i shrieked as he picked me up and spun me around.

When he stopped spinning and i stopped shrieking i looked into Louis beautiful blue eyes and crashed my lips into his.

"I love you" i whispered when we pulled away "love you too" Lou smiled