Chapter 18 Home sweet home

Kendra's P.O.V.

"home sweet home!" i sighed slumping down on the couch.

After a couple weeks of recording and taping we finally finished and the girls and I could go home; back to Canada!

None of us fix our problems despite Jenna's "pep talk".

"Tell me about it" Jen sighed sitting next to me. "huh" Michelle sighed sitting by Jenna. "i don't even wanna leave the couch" she mumbled tucking her feet under her body and cradling the pillow next to her.

"Kids go to bed" i instructed and they all ran in different directions

"Tomorrow they go back to school in Canada" Jenna explained "Ha! yay...crazy school morning again" i laughed. the girls laughed along.

"How was it?" Jen asked "what?" Chell questioned "everything? London? the song? the video?" she listed "horrible" Michelle mumbled "Chell...there must have been one time you enjoyed your self" Jenna protested "Jenna, my husband found out i kissed someone other than him! Twice! he hates me with a passion! He won't even look at me! he hates both of you! he hates Louis! he hates Harry! He doesn't talk to anyone! He completely changed! what part of that should i be enjoying?" she yelled

Everything was silent.

"Well what about when we first got there?" Jenna ask, insisting she find at least one good moment while we were in London. "well..." Michelle said but then stoping herself "never mind" she sighed "what?" i asked entering the conversation "nothing" she said avoiding eye contact. "Michelle! what is it?!" Jenna yelled "it's nothing really. It's just..." she hesitated "what?" Jenna said jumping to the edge of her seat.

"The first night we were in London...I... Niall and I made love."

"Oh Chell" i sighed "I...I-" she cut me off "and then he found out...all because of Louis" and Michelle jumped up and ran down the little hall under the stair case and into the bathroom. "Chell!" i yelled after her her but she kept running and slammed the bathroom door shut.

I looked over at Jenna. she was on the edge of crying "Jen she-" she cut me off "i don't wanna hear it right now" she yelled "but Jenna I-" she cut my off again "Kendra!" she yelled. i sighed and nodded in understanding

There was silence for a moment

"I just...never thought he would do that" she said allowing her tears to take over and spill out of her eyes. "oh! Jenna" i said pulling her into a comforting hug "i trusted Louis" she cried "i know. i know" i said rubbing circles on her back. "it's my fault! it's all my fault!" she cried.

I couldn't say anything. i just comforted her.

~~~~

After a couple of minutes Jenna and i got Michelle out of the bathroom and stared talking everything through.

"Niall hates me!" Michelle cried.

we had been talking for at least an hour.

"What?" i heard a small voice say from the room in between the living room and kitchen.

We all turned to look.

There i saw a girl with blond hair and eyes as blue as the sky. she had a natural tan and beautifully pink lips. next to her was a brown, curly hair girl with emerald green eyes and naturally ruby-red lips.

"Lilly" Michelle said quietly realizing who it was.

"Wh-why does dad hate you?" She asked as tears grew in her eyes, turning them grey. "he....I..." Michelle stuttered trying to find words. "he doesn't hate-" Lilly cut Michelle off "you just said so! Don't lie to me!" She yelled

"Lilly...i have to tell you something" Michelle said realizing she has a right to know what was going on. "what?" Lilly asked pushing her tears back "I...I..." Chell stuttered

"Chell" i whispered "it's ok" a nodded to her

"I...kissed someone...that wasn't your father" Michelle managed to get out. both the girls gasped in shock and Lilly let her tears flow.

There was silence

"Who?" Lilly said through her tears. Michelle sighed and shook her head. "mom!" Lilly yelled "who was it?" she asked again. Michelle sighed again and looked down at the floor.

"H-H....Harry" Michelle cried.

Lilly squeezed her eye lids together forcing her tears out and looked down at the floor. She wiped her eyes dry and looked back up at Michelle. more tears poured out of her eyes. she shook her head and then ran out of the living room and took a right turn into the kitchen.

Jady; who was quietly observing and had tears running down her face looked over at me.

"What did you know about this?" She asked me. "I...I-I" i stuttered "mom!" she yelled. i sighed and dropped my head in shame.

She deserved to know my part in this mess! both the girls were 12 going on 13. they were both mature, responsible, young women!

"I knew about it for a long time" i explained. Jady shook her head at me and disgust was painted over her usually happy, smiling face. then she followed Lilly and stormed out of the room, turning right into the kitchen and headed for the basement and her bedroom.

I never expected these girls to respond to the situation the way they did. and it didn't feel good.