Chapter 37 Got a plan

Liam's P.O.V.

*ding dong*

No answer

*ding dong*

Still no answer

*ding dong ding dong ding ding ding ding dong*

Finally the door opened. there she was. Sweet pants on. Hoodie. hair up in a messy bun.

"Ugh" she snarled at me and closer the door but i held it open with my foot. "please! Soph! i know now! let me explained!" i yelled

"Wow! it's been three months and you just found out now!" she yelled "well...well yah...you didn't really give me anything to go on" i said quietly "anything to go on?! i didn't think i had to tell you, you kissed another girl!" She yelled "but i didn't!"

"Oh really! so those weren't your lips on Kendra's?" she said sarcastically "no! we weren't kissing! I know it looked that way but we were hugging!" I yelled. she froze.

"Why were you two hugging?" she asked. i sighed "i told her something" i sighed "what?!" she asked.

I was silent. then i smiled as an idea came to my mind. Then i turned around and started walking towards my car.

"Liam!" Sophia yelled at me. i turned around and started walking backwards "tomorrow! At noon! meet me at 02" i yelled "wait what?!" she yelled back "just do it! and bring the girls!" i yelled "which girls?!" she asked "Kendra, Jenna, Michelle and Tiana! Bring them with you!" i yelled turning back around so i was walking forwards "but i didn't know how to get Tiana to London!" Soph yelled "figure it out!" i said opening my car door and getting in.

I looked through the window and saw Sophia stomping her foot down in frustration and the stomp inside. i laughed at bit "thats my girl" i smiled to myself and drove away.

~~~~

Sophia's P.O.V.

to Kendra, Michelle, Jenna, Tiana

Hey girls! girls day tomorrow! Meet me at my house! see ya there!

-Soph

From Michelle

Sure! whats the occasion?

-M

From Jenna

Yah! can't wait to see you!

-J

From Tiana

Uh! I'm in Canada! i don't know if i can make it

-T

To Tiana

Oh come on T! please!

-Soph

From Tiana

We'll see. see ya tomorrow!

-T

From Kendra

Uh...sure?

-K

~~~~

Kendra's P.O.V.

"uh" i said looking down at my phone "what?" Harry asked "i just got a text from Sophi" i soad looking up at him "she wants to have a girls day tomorrow" i said looking down at my phone again

"What should i do?" i asked

Harry's P.O.V.

Just then i got a text. i reach in the back pocket and pulled out my phone

From Liam

I have a plan to get Kendra back! If she says anything about Sophia play along!

-L

"I think you should text her back...maybe Liam explained everything to her"

Kendra sighed and looked down at her phone again. "ok" she said tapping at the keys on her phone.

I smiled slight hoping Kendra wouldn't notice.

A/N

Hey guys! sorry about thing chapter! it's a little hard to follow and there a lot of text messages!

anyway what basically happened is Liam told Sophia what really happened and Liam has a plan to get all the relationships back and Sophi's suppose to bring all the girls to the 02 arena in London!

What's gonna happen?!

Thank you for reading and please VOTE!

thx

-k