Chapter 5 No sparks

Kendra's P.O.V.

as soon as the cab stopped the kids ran out of the taxi and through the front door. i heard Harry, Louis and Niall yell with happiness as they ran inside

"Kendra" Jen said to me and i turned my head in her direction. "try to have some fun" she smiled and smiled back.

I took a deep breath and we all walked up the side walk and through the front door.

When we got inside Harry was hugging the kids. he looked up at me and smiled. i tried my hardest to send him a convincing smile. I'm not sure if i succeeded or not because Harry's smile faded when he saw Alison and Aria standing beside me.

"Oh my gosh!" Louis screamed looking up from the hug Jenna and him were having. "what are you two doing here?!" he asked as they ran over and hugged him "we wanted to surprise you" Allie smiled. "sooo...how did we do?!" Aria asked pulling way. "i'm surprised" Lou laughed.

soon; somehow we all got pulled into a enormous group hug! it was uncomfortable and awesome all at the same time!

who have i become?! i use to love hugs! oh my god!

~~~~

"Ok so the kids are in bed" i said walking down stairs and Michelle and Niall were making out on the couch. "you guys! get a room!" i yelled walking over to the coffee table, picking up the remote and cutting them apart by squeezing my way in between them "we had a room" Niall mumble "hey! i heard that!" i snapped at him and soon bursted out with laughter.

"I swear we just blasted back in time to when we first met" Niall said staring at my, wide eyed "whats that suppose to mean?!" i asked turning on the T.V. "It means you grew up" Niall said turning to look at the telly. "well maybe it's your childish ways here that bring me back to my true nature" i smiled at him cheekily and he gave me a quick death glare and then Jenna walked in

"Ooooo! Cuddles!" she squealed and then ran over and jumped beside Michelle "Ooooo! Cuddles!" Louis repeated in the same tone and ran and jumped on Jenna "Louis get off!" Jenna yelled winding up and... "NO PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!" he screamed putting his hands over his head for protection "awe...honey...i would never hurt you" she smiled at him patting his head with the hand she was about to slap him with. "awe thank you, love" he smiled leaning in and kissing her. "oh if that my reward then I'll have to not hit you more often" Jen smiled and kissed Louis again

"Ok guys! really?!" i yelled "well I'm sorry I'm loved!" Louis yelled offended like "Kendra! Go take your loneliness somewheres else!" Michelle yelled sassily. "fine! i will!" i yelled getting up and walking into the kitchen.

Harry was sitting at the table alone
"Wazz up" i asked sitting next to him. a slight smile formed on his face "your happy" he chuckled "no reason for me to not be" i smiled "well...whats the reasons for you to be happy?" Harry asked. i stopped to think then i spoke "i'm with my friends again...i missed you guys...it's been so long since we've all been together" i said and then i realized i was looking into Harrys deep green eyes.

We leaned in. i moved my glance to his lips and kept leaning. i slowly fluttered my eyes closed and slightly puckered my lips and then....

"Hm" i slightly laughed pulling away. a smile sorta formed on my face and i opened my eyes. "what?" Harry asked worried since i didn't kiss him. "whats wrong?" he asked when i didn't answer his first question. i just slightly shook my head.

"Kendra...i wasn't sure before but bow i know! I love you! and i can't stand being with out you anymore!" there was silence "please tell me you love me too" there was more silence "please kiss me" desperation poured out of his eyes. i shook my head again "i can't" i whispered "as much as i want to i don't love you anymore...I'm sorry" and with that i stood up and walked over to the living room door.

But i stopped myself before i walked into the next room

I wonder...

I quickly turned around, ran to harry, grabbed his shirt collar, pulled him in and pushed my lips against his. i put as much passion and feeling i could into that kiss.

When i pulled away i let out a little quivering breath and opened my eyes looking into Harry's emerald orbs. "no sparks" i said standing straight up. i walked back over to the door but Harry cut me off before i could walk into the living room "there was for me" hope coated his words. i just turned around again and looked at him. "i'm sorry Harry...we just can't be together anymore" i sighed, turned around and walked into the living room