Chapter 52 Never would have thought

Kendra's P.O.V.

a few weeks later

"Hey Ed" i smiled walking down stairs "good morning Miss. Kendra" Ed smiled

"Are the kids up?"i asked "not yet...I'm hoping i can get the lunches packed before they do" Ed whispered. I laughed "here let me help you" i said walking around the breakfast bar and over to the pantry.

"Where is everyone?" i asked "I'm not sure they just left" Ed explained. "god!" i yelled angrily "I'm so sick of this! For the past three weeks they've been disappearing on me and every time i ask them they don't say anything! It's getting annoying!" i yelled "i have noticed they have been gone a lot" Ed pointed out "yah" i rolled my eyes

~~~~

"HARRY WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!" I yelled when he walked through the door "doesn't matter just listen to this" he smiled handing me a CD "what's this?" i asked "just listen to it!"

I walked over to the CD player that sat on the counter in the kitchen. confused i pressed play

It started off with some familiar guitar picking. then Jenna's voice started up

"I got a heart" she sang "and i got a soul. believe me i will use them both"

Then Louis sang "we made a start. being a false one i know. but baby i don't want to feel alone

Zayn. "so kiss me where i lay down my hands press to your cheeks. along way from the play ground."

"I have loved you since we were eighteen" Harry sang "long before we both thought the same thing to be loved and to be love. and all i could do is say that these arms were made for holding you. whoa-oh-oh-oh. i wanna love like you made me feel when we were eighteen."

Surprisingly i wasn't mad at Harry! i knew he would tell every one about the song but...this?! i never would have thought!

This is what they've been up too all these weeks! making this! for me!

"We took a chance." Niall sang "god knows we tried. yet all along i knew we'd be fine"

Michelle started singing next "so pour me a drink. oh love lets spend the night wide open and we'll see everything we can living love in slow motion"

then another voice started to sing. it wasn't Michelle or Jenna or any of the boys...it was me!

"So kiss me where i lay down my hands press to your cheeks. along way from the play ground"

Then we all started up

"I have loved you since we were eighteen. long before we both thought the same thing to be loved and to be love. and all o could do was say that these arms were made for holding you. whoa-oh-oh-oh. i wanna love like you made me feel when we were eighteen."

Tears built in my eyes as the instrumental started playing

"So kiss me where i lay down" Liam sang my hands press to your cheeks. along way from the play ground."

"I have loved you since we were eighteen" i sang again as the guitar strummed once between lines "long before we both thought the same thing to be loved and to be love"

"And all i could do was say these arms were meant for holding you" we all sang again "whoa-oh-oh-oh. i wanna love like you made me feel when we were eighteen."

And the song ended

I wiped my tears and turned around to face everyone pitting on my poker face. "well?" Harry asked worried "harry! you lied to me!" i yelled trying my best to sound mad. "you all lied to me!" i yelled even louder "and" i started. i sighed and out my smile on "I'm am so glad you did" i smiled even brighter and everyones face lit up.

I walked over to Harry with open arms and we met with a hug "thank you" i whispered. he just laughed a bit "your welcome" he said pulling away.