Chapter 56 Dreams

Kendra's P.O.V.

"ticket" the lady behind the counter said.

I looked behind me hoping to god Harry would have read the note and was running for me! and he would wrap his arms around me and hug me and beg me to stay. i wanted him to kiss me one last time. i would tell him everything if he were only with me. i would apologize for everything. i wanted to feel his warm hand press against my cheek and wipe away my tears. i wanted his low raspy voice ti tell me everything's ok. i wanted him! i wanted him more than anything!

"Ma'am...your ticket" the lady said again snapping me out of my thoughts. "Oh" i said handing her the plane ticket that was in my hand.

I took a deep breath as i walked away and got on my plane.

I stared out the window as we started to pick up speed and then eventually light off the ground. My tears rolled down my face uncontrollably. i couldn't stop them with all my might. i was leaving behind everything. and i couldn't just turn around and go to bed and pretend everything is ok anymore because i know it's not!

~~~~

"Kendra" i heard someone say shacking me "Kendra" they said again

Wait a second is that Harry?!

i flutter my eyes opened expecting to see the back of a plane seat but instead i seen my boyfriends shining eyes glistening in the dark. "Harry" i said jumping in his arms.

"I had a horrible dream where i left you and-....and....and" i slowed down and got quieter as i looked around "where am I?" i asked confused "at my house...in London" Harry explains whispering. "no...this is your old house" i tell him confused "this is the only house I've ever owned since i met you so i don't know what you'r talking about" Harry says just as confused.

i look around and see, Jade, Jessy and Leigh Anna sleep on the floor infront of the couch Harry and i were on. i looked over to my right and see Liam and...Danielle?! and sleep on one side of the couch and Zayn and...Perri?! A sleep on the other

"Harry, whats going on?!" i yelled scared "sugar, everyone's asleep" he explained in the same tone as my voice

"Sugar? you haven't called me that in years! a-and I'm suppose to be on a plane! going to Saskatchewan!" I explain "yah...you are...your leaving in the morning for your tour. And i called you 'sugar' yesterday"

Wait! what?! tour?!

Then it hit me!

"What year is it?!" i asked "2014" Harry says confused

Oh my god! I dreamed about all that on half a night! non of it was real! 14 years of my life! i dreamt it all?! oh my god!

"So I'm only nineteen, i have no kids, Tiana, Sophia, Allison and Aria might not even exist and i don't have to leave you?" i ask " who's Tiana andAria? and why would you have to leave me?" he asked confused "oh my god" i sighed pulling him into hug.

"S-so what's happening' where am i in life?" i ask "uhh..Kendra...your scaring me" Harry said backing away as much as he could "just answer the damn question!" I yelled "ok, ok!" he caves "you are just going to Saskatchewan for your prairie province tour." Harry explained "oh my god!" I said in shock.

"this is crazy." i sighed "no, your crazy! now just go back to sleep ok?" Harry said loud and slow.

"Shut up you two!" Jessy mumbled, swinging her hand up and hitting my leg. "o-ok" i sighed curling up in a little ball and trying to go to sleep but how the hell am i surprise ti do that?! i just found out that half of my life didn't actually happen!