Chapter 19 Pain -part 1

Liam's P.O.V.

"any luck with Shopi?" Kendra asked "no" I sighed. she sighed back "I just don't understand! why would she do that?" she asked from the other side of the phone "if I knew I'd have my girl friend in my arms right now!" I almost yelled but geld back the anger. "I'm sorry Liam...I wish I could help" she sighed "me too" i said quietly.

"Hey Liam! Nando's for dinner?" Zayn asked from the kitchen door. "sure. whatever" I replied

"You'd better go. don't wanna keep the boys waiting" Kendra laughed "see ya" I chuckled back and hung up the phone.

"Who was that?" Harry asked, sitting next to me and giving me a devilish grin "Kendra" I smiled back "oh" Harry said in disgust. I laughed

"I don't understand why you don't just tell her!" I said standing up "I tried! but she got mad at me! and when I try to move on she gets jealous or mad!" Harry yelled. I rolled my eyes at him "You just have bad timing mate" I said walking towards the stairs

"Where are you going?" Louis yelled at me when he joined us in the room "I'm hungry!" he complained "I'm gonna go get Niall" i explained "theres no point trying. he's not comin' down!" Harry said sassily. I sighed and turned around to face them "he hasn't come down in days! non of us have talked to him! he's comin' down! whether he like it or not!" and with that I turned back around and continued my way up the steps.

~~~~~

*knock knock knock*

"Niall" I said walking into the room.

Niall was siting on his bed, facing the wall, just staring at his closet door. I could only get a side profile of him from where I was standing but there was something in the air telling me he had been crying.

"We're going out of lunch...wanna come?" I asked taking a few steps closer to him. he sat still. "Niall. I know it hurts. but please just talk to her" I said walking up to his bed "Niall?" I said wondering if he heard me or if he even knew I was in the room "Niall talk to me" I sighed.

There was a moment if silence

"I understand...I'll tell the boys you aren't coming" I said dropping my head and turning around

"It felt better when she was here" I heard from behind me. a small smiled grew on my face and i spun around.

"it felt better when she was here" he repeated "when I could be mad at her and see her suffer...but now...I'm the one suffering" I could see a small tear roll down hiss cheek. he still hadn't moved and he wasn't looking at me but his pain was as clear as day. "it doesn't hurt" he whispered. then he rolled his head in my direction. "It kills" he continued his sentence "it destroys. tears apart everything in side me and throws it way. it's ripping me apart." he continued. than another tear rolled down his face. "Help me" he whispered.

"Oh Niall" I said rushing to his side and embracing him in a hug. he buried his face in my chest and screamed and sobbed and cried. I could feel the pain pour out of his tears and onto my shirt. I could feel it booming out of his screams. could feel it running out of his heart. he wasn't broken. no. he was dead.