Chapter 53 Vows

Jenna's P.O.V.

"where are they?" i asked pacing back and forth in my room "they'll be here now just calm down!" Michelle reassured "calm down? I'm reliving my wedding and my parents aren't here yet!" i yelled "except your having it in the backyard of our mansion and your inviting about half the people you did before and your not wearing a wedding dress" Michelle chuckled a bit.

I looked down at my white dress that went down to my knees. it was very simple and my shoes were unusually white. my hair was down in perfect curls and my bouquet was made of entirely of white roses.

"Is it to casual?" i asked worried "no!" Michelle yelled "no! not at all!" she reassured. i sighed in relief.

"Ok...wheres Kendra?" i said finding another thing to worry about "down stairs getting the kids ready" Chell explained.

Just then there was a knock on my bed room door and Niall popped his head in "Show time" he smiled at me. "ok" i sighed, dusted off my dress and walked out.

I followed Michelle and Niall down stairs and down the hall.

"Ok we'll see you outside" Michelle whispered before rushing down the grand staircase behind Niall.

I took a deep breath and released everything i was worrying about

i bent down a bit to get a better look out through the big patio doors. on the other side of the pool i could see sitting down were Owen and River,Jady, Henry, Luke, Lilly and Mell, Little Mix, Emma, Charlie, Ronny and Jovi, the boys, Kendra, Michelle, Louis's parents and my parents. and then by the priest was Louis. all dressed in a tux and as handsome and always!

I took another deep breath and walked down the stairs.

Ok Jenna. it's gonna be fine. it's gonna be fine! i told myself

it felt like i was getting married for the first time in my life.

When i reached the bottom and made it to the door i gave Kendra (who was sitting my the CD player) a nodded and she pressed play the the traditional "here comes the bride" started playing.

i opened the door and walked out. everyone's heads turned and looked at me as i walked around the pool and started walking down the aisle we made in between the chairs.

When i reached Louis i smiled up at him "i love you" i whispered "i love you too" he smiled. "good afternoon " the priest started.

~~~~

"Louis" Kendra started "i remember the first time we saw you in an interview when we were seventeen. You were acting like an idiot! but somehow Jenna instantly fell in love with you, even though she had never met you. she has loved you all the time! from when we were seventeen till now...eighteen year later. she has never stopped loving you...not even for a second! Sometimes I wondered why but....i can understand. you see, for those of you who don't know louis that well...here are some good things about him....Louis, you are funny, happy all the time, you put a smile on everyone's face,...you never hate anyone! you are an amazing friend...and i can't thank you enough for doing all those things... but most importantly...you make Jenna happy...when she's not around you....she's not Jenna....And i know it's the same for you.....i remember on your wedding day when i was saying mu speech i asked you to take care for Jenna.....and...and..." Kendra started crying "and you have...in fact you have done more than that! you gave her a family...two beautiful kids and...you basically handed her Ronny...you gave her everything she's ever wanted...you gave her a happy life...and last but the most important ... you gave her yourself...you handed her your freedom and your heart and said 'here...take them'...and i can't thank you enough for making my best friend-no!...my sister...the happiest person on earth"

When Kendra finished her speech everyone was in tears.

Then Michelle walked up

"Wow...how do you follow up that?" she said wiping her tears "well...just like the first time we saw the One Direction boys when we were seventeen, this is a memory that stands out in my mind and...in all of our minds because it was where we really started as friends, and as couples....around that camp fire....at the lake....we were playing a game of truth or dare and it was Jenna's turn and....Zayn dared Jen to kiss...Niall actually because the boys all thought thats who would end up with Jenna...well we all knew Kendra and Harry world be together because they had just returned from the bush!" every on laughed "anyways...the point is...non of us would have suspected that you two would be to together because you two were complete opposites. i mean you both were funny and stupid but Jenna was WAY more mature that Louis and Louis was just a complete idiot! but i guess opposites really do attract...and...you two complete each other..."

Michelle sat down and Harry walked up

"Well" he started off "i didn't want to do like a really sappy speech so i decided to go with the more funnier memories.... one that came to mind was when Louis decided it would be a good idea to eat as much food as he could at the fair and then go on the rolled coaster" we all laughed "yah" Harry nodded "and guess who was sitting beside him" he pointed at him self "i had to go home after that" Harry added looking down at his page to see where he was. "There are countless. stupid things Louis has done to put and smile on our faces....i can't say the the funny ones because their are kids present" we all laughed "but...I've only even know Louis to be happy...but the thing that made Louis most happy or at least the happiest I've even seen him...was Jenna...Jenna you have put up with him...you've loved him...and blessed us all with two beautiful kids...and yah...you got frustrated and yah...you felt like running away and maybe you did...but you always found your way back to louis and made him happy again...and for this...i thank you...because without a Louis in anyone's life...theres just no point in living...and with out a Jenna to fix it again...theres no life to live"

Harry sat down and i wiped the tears from my eyes. i couldn't help but get up and hug him! "thank you" i whispered in his ear. Harry just chuckled a bit "your welcome" he smiled as we pulled away

"Ok!" I smile wiping away my tears again "who wants cake?!"i yelled and every on yelled and shouted happily. Kendra came out with the ten dollar store bought cake that had "Jenna and Louis" written on it with a bunch of hearts around our names and pink and red roses in the corners.

"Hey Jenna!"Louis yelled at me "what?" i asked turning to face him "think fast!" he screamed shoving his paper plate full of cake in my face! "LOUIS!" i screamed angrily, wiping the cake and icing off my face as Lou laughed historically

"You bastar-" Lou cut mw off "Jenna! there are children present...watch you mouth"

he smiled devilishly like he's got my cornered and i can't find my way out. Little does he know I've learned from the best; Louis. Ha. Ha. Ha.

"well...then i guess we'd better show them how to be nice to each other" i smiled walking over to him and slowly placing my lips on his. "Louis" i say pulling away but pushing my lips against his again "what?" He said between kisses "think fast" i said pulling away and quickly pushing my plate off cake into his face. "Revenge is a bitch" i whispered in his ear after pulling away.

I walked away sassily but Louis called me back "what?" i asked turning around again. "revenge is a bitch" he yelled running towards me with more cake in his hands. before i could even blink he smushed it into my hair. "LOUIS!" I screamed again.

And as you can guess one thing lead to another and we ended up....Kissing in the bathroom?

A/N

Hey guys! ok...i lied...this book won't end in 2 more chapters it'll end in 4-5 more chapters. sorry! i didn't mean to forget and bout this chapter but i just...did...

Anyways!

Bet you still can't guess how I'm gonna end the ENTIER SERIES!!! Hahaha! I'm still thinking I'm gonna do a sequel about Jady and 5SOS. I'll tell you the next book I'm doing in the last chapter.

Thank you!!!

Vote! vote! vote!

Comment PLEEEEEEEEAAAAAASSSS!

follow MEEEEEEE!

Thx

-K