Chapter 45 Something's wrong with her

Michelle's P.O.V.

"Niall!" i shrieked as he picked me up and started tickling my stomach. "Put me down!" i screamed. i finally ripped his hands off of me and started running up the front steps

"come 'ere you!" Niall yelled after me. i whipped through the front door and turned around to close it behind me but Niall plowed through.

"Hahaha" he laughed grabbing my wrist and pushing me against the door which, closed when my body weight was shoved against it. "Niall! let me-" i was cut off by Niall's lips pushing against mine.

I ran my fingers through his short blond hair and he put both hands on the door behind me. then i wrapped my arms around his neck deepening the kiss.

I smiled when Niall pulled away.

"Soo...do you wanna see the bedroom?" i asked with a cheeky little grin on. Niall smiled and back away from me allowing me to move.

I grabbed his hand and lead him to the hallway that was on the left side of the loft. we walked down the hallway giggling and smiling. i looked behind me at Niall every ten seconds because i couldn't take my eyes off him! he was so darn cute!

We turned left and skipped up the stairs smiling just thinking for what would happen in the next thirty seconds.

But when we reached the top of the stairs and walked into the sitting room there was Kendra with empty tubs of ice cream and shrimp rings and thousands of tissues surrounding her

"Kendra" i said at the sight of her. she looked up at me and tears were pouring down her face. She looked like she was in so much emotional pain no human beeping could handle it!

I ran to her side and wrapped my arms around her as she bawled into my shoulder.

~~~~

Two weeks later

"Mornin'" i smiled walking over to the breakfast bar separating the kitchen and the living room.

"good morning ms. Chell ! what shall i get you?" Ed asked as i sat down "just a cup of coffee please" i responded "is that all? you do have a every busy day ahead of you" Ed protested

"I'll be fine. but thank you...you take such good care of us. i don't know what we would do with out you" i complimented "oh thank you ms. Chell. but i am sure you would manage" Ed smiled

"i like these conversation with you, Ed...your always so nice and you work so hard...you should take some time off" i suggested "oh but i just took time off to see my family a week ago!" He pointed out

"well you always deserve time off! by the way how is you family?" i asked "oh fine thank you! Mother has been sick but she is feeling better! the cousins can to see me and my new born niece is just the cutest thing!" Ed smiled "well I'm glad you enjoyed yourself...you should get away from here more often to see them! besides I'm sure your mother would appreciate it when she's sick!" i stated "ye-" Ed cut him self off when he looked up from pouring the coffee.

"Good morning Mr. Niall" he smiled.

I turned around to see Niall staring t me in shock "Good morning Nially" i said like a two-year-old "i never heard you talk like that!" he said still in shock of how i sounded before he walked in. i blushed "well...Ed kinda wears off on me" i smiled

"What shall i get you this fine morning?" Ed asked Niall. Ni looked down at me "i see what you mean" he said quickly and quietly. then he looked back up at Ed

"you don't have to get me anythin'" Niall said sitting down "are you sure? your schedule is very busy" Ed protested "No. i mean i can get it myself" Niall spat "oh please i insist! It is my job after all!" Ed said calmly. Niall was about to spat something else back that probably wouldn't have been to nice so i stopped him.

"Niall" i said stopping him. he sighed "just some toast" niall said in shame.

Ni still hasn't warmed up to the idea of someone else doing most things for us. "I'm a grown man! i shouldn't act like a two year old and make someone else get my meals and clean up my mess!" he says. But we've asked Ed if he would like to move on and do some other type of work but i think he's to attached to our family!

Then Jenna and Louis walked down the stairs and into the living room. "mornin'" Jenna yawned, sitting down next to Niall and Louis next to her. "Coffee please Ed" Jen said rubbing her eyes "waffles for me please" Louis added "of course" Ed nodded

Louis on the other hand is quiet happy to have a butler!

Ed popped two waffles in the toaster (Louis had made it very clear that he will only eat Ego waffles) poured Jenna's coffee and placed it in front of her.

"Shall i wake up the children?" Ed offered "yes please" i smiled and Edward rushed across the living room towards the Screening room.

"Where's Kendra?" Louis yawned "still in bed i guess" Jen replied. then she looked at me and we both sighed.

We stood up and walked over to the stairs

~~~~

*knock knock knock*

We opened the door and saw Kendra siting on her bed "Ken...it's time to get up" Jenna said walking in the room. she just sat there, not moving. it didn't even seem like she knew we were there. "c'mon Kendra...please come down stairs" i begged as Jenna sat next to her.

she turned her head and looked at the both of us. a tear ran down her face but she didn't seem to notice.

"we have a meeting today" she said groggily "yah...about the tour" Jenna said. it took Kendra a while to reply "we have a meeting with the boys?" she asked. i slowly nodded. It took some time for Kendra to proses what i had said.

Then she shook her head "i don't want to go" she whispered slowly

There wasn't much we could do. we'd tried everything before! if she didn't want to go she's not going! thats how Kendra is now! the farthest she's got is from her room to the couch in the sitting room outside her door.

"Ok...well we'll be down stairs if you'd like to join us Jenna whispered standing up and walking towards the door.

Once we got out into the sitting room Jenna turned to me and I to her.

"I know whats wrong with her" we said at the same time.