Chapter 33 Heart to heart

Kendra's P.O.V.

Jady stormed out to the car and slammed the door shut behind he. "Jady!" i yelled after her.

Then i got in the drivers seat but didn't put the car in gear

"Do you wanna talk about it?" i asked "no" she said plainly "Jady! you were never like this in Canada! You never got called to the office! what's wrong?" i asked. "nothing Mom! I'm fine! ok!" she yelled throwing her hand in the air "No! your not! Jady Rose Styles you'll telling whats going on right now or I'll-" Jady cut me off "or you'll what?!" She yelled "take away my phone? computer? T.V. time? go ahead! I'd rather you did!" she yelled.

I froze. i sighed and sat straight in my seat.

"What's going on, Jay?" i asked not looking at her.

There was a moment of silence.

"I see it everyday...and i know you're just faking it....i don't you to fake it anymore" she whispered and a tear fell down her cheek. i sighed, instantly knowing what she was talking about.

Harry and me.

"Jady, what happened between me and your dad is complicated and i wouldn't expect you to understand-" i finished my sentence but Jay kinda cut me short "why?!" she yelled "because I'm just a kid?! Just a little kid?! you've been so caught up in your own problems that you can't even see whats happening! I'm not a little kid anymore! I'm thirteen mom! Luke and Henry are fighting all the time! Owen just siting in his room all day! River...River and Mel are so innocent they doesn't even understand whats going on! you can't see your family is falling apart! out of all the time you've been in London how many time have you seen Emma?! Huh?! You haven't seen her once! not once! and-" i cut her off

"ENOUGH!" i screamed "WHY?! BECAUSE IT'S TRUE?! BECAUSE YOU DON'T WANNA ADDMIT IT?! BECAUSE YOU DON'T WANNA SEE YOUR LITTLE GIRL GROW UP AND SEE THE TRUTH?!" Jay screamed. "SHUTUP!" I screamed twice as load as her.

Then there was silence again.

"I see it everyday..." Jay said shaking her head

"I have no friends in school mom! i go to the place we're suppose to call home and everything is falling apart....I hate it here! i wanna go back to Canada!" Jady yelled and open the car door, jumped out and stormed away.

"Jady!" i yelled after her "Jady come back!" i yelled but she kept going in the opposite direction. i sighed and got out of the car "JADY!" I screamed over the roof of the car. She stopped and slowly spun around on her heals and crossed her arms "get in...we're going to see Emma" i said softly.

Her face of hate relaxed into a blank face and then her eyes brightened and a small smile curved on her face. "c'mon" i smiled getting back into the car. then her face broke into a full out smile and she ran to the car. she looked over at me and relaxed her face again. then she looked down as if she was thinking and then back up at me. then her face curled into another smile as she looked into my eyes. her emerald green eyes bright again. i let out a little laugh.

"I love you" i smiled at her. her smile faded and she looked down again in confusion. she thought for a moment or two and then looked up at me again "I love you too" she smiled