Chapter 57

Kendra's P.O.V.

we all some how got up and walked to our rooms.

When i woke up i slipped on a skintight, white shirt that went half way down my bum and walked into the bathroom off of Harry's room.

I turned to look at my sleeping beauty on the bed and found him staring and smiling at me! "what?" i asked giggling a bit "your so cute, sugar" he smiled. i giggled some more.

I can get used to hear that again!...defiantly!

i walked out and slipped on a pair of sweatpants.

"uh...Kendra...we've got an interview today" Harry chuckled as he watched me slip on my oversized sweater. "Oh...y-ya-h" i felt my cheeks turn red. Harry just laughed as he pushed off the covers and stood up.

He walked towards me and wrapped his hands around mu waist. "harry" i smiled "hmm?" he smiled back "i love you" i continued to smile "i love you too" he said leaning in and gently pressing his lips against mine. i couldn't do anything but smile!

everything was perfect! he was prefect! and I'm never leaving him again...nit that i ever did leave him...

~~~~~

A month later

"Ok see you guys after the show" Jenna smiled and walked out of the dressing room "bye Styles" i smiled walking out "bye sugar!" he yelled after me. i felt my cheeks get hot.

"What's up with you?" Michelle asked noticing me blushing. "Nothing" i said covering my cheeks with my hands so she wouldn't see. The girls just rolled their eyes at me

"C'Mon lets go find our seats" i said walking out from backstage.

~~~~

"Best song ever" Zayn sang "it was the best song ever. it was the best song ever" he ended the song and the crowed screamed. we all screamed out from the tops of our lungs "WE LOVE YOU!" All five of us girls! it was kick ass!

Louis looked down at Jenna and smiled.

then he kneeled down at the edge of the stage and waved for the security guy to go towards him. he yelled something in his ear. we couldn't hear since everyone was so loud. the guy just shook his head but louis gave him puppy dog eyes but the answer was still no.

"Louis what are you doin'?" Niall asked into his mic and the crowed roared at the first hit of his irish voice.

Lou looked over his shoulder and told Harry what ever he told the security guy i guess. He smiled and nodded and then turned around to tell the other boys.

They all smiled and looked at the security and nodded. he sighed and walked over to us

"What's goin' on?" Perri asked and he removed the gate in between us "the boys want you on stage" he sighed as we rushed to the other side before any other fan could follow us.

Then security lifted us up on stage and we looked out at the crowed. Just then music started, sounding like an irish song. "this is from Four" i said pointing up to the music that filled the arena "yah" Danielle nodded "but that doesn't get released for five years yet" i said confused. the girls laughed "it was released two days ago" Jen yelled over the screems. I mentally fist pounded myself at my stupidity.

"When I'm fat and old and my kids think I'm a joke cause i move a little slow when i dance" the boys sang as some one ran out and gave us each a mic "i can count on you! after all that we've been through cause i Know that you'll always understand" they sang as Harry slipped his hand round my waist "i won't act my age! no i won't act my age! no I'll still feel the same around you!" we all sang "i won't act my age! no i won't act my age! no I'll still feel the same you will too!....HEY!..Na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na" we all sang and dance around the stage happily

This...this is life...this is my life...and i wonder if it'll get any better? I guess i could be just chasing dreams...