Chapter 27 Welcome home

Kendra's P.O.V.

"this is our HOUSE?!" Jady exclaimed as we all got out of the car. "yup" i said amazing by what i was looking at. "wow" Owen added.

We all stood in awe of what we were seeing!

A white house. two grand stair cases that curved around a flower bed with a fountain in the middle. Under the stairs and behind the flower bed was a patio door, couch, coffee table, love seat and chair. this told me the house was completely furnished! The stairs led to a bigger door and a front deck. there were pillars on the deck and beautiful hand railings! There we windows everywhere! It looked beautiful!

We slowly step forwards still in awe of our new house! "The boys don't even have this nice a house" Jenna said in awe. "right" Lilly said in the same tone.

We all sighed and small smiled appeared on our faces. "guys" i said in contentment "yah" Michelle sighed. "this is our house" i said in the same voice. then i looked over at Jenna "this is our house" i repeated but a little louder and more excitedly tone "this is our house!" i yelled looking over at Michelle. then i let out a squeal and did a little happy dance.

Jenna's P.O.V.

we all ran for the stairs splitting two different ways since there were two stair cases.

We opened the two doors like in the movies and all walked in. the parlour- who am i kidding?- THERES A FRICKEN PARLOUR!!!

The whole house was amazing! when you first walk in theres a beautiful wide open loft with just a few small, expensive looking tables, chair and vases with REAL flowers in them. there was a wooden door to the left but it wasn't that noticeable.

We walked forward towards the hand railing and looked down at the living room. again there were two grand stair cases going down. there was a white couch with a cherry-red blanket draped over it in a diamond shape. across from the couch was a love seat with two cherry-red pillows on either side. in the middle of the two was a polished, wooden-framed coffee table with glass for the surface. next to it, farthest away from us was a cherry red chair with a small white blanket lazily draped over it. across the room from us on the opposite wall was a patio door but not the one out front! no! this one was a sliding door as for the other one was a small version of the front door.

We slowly made our way down the stairs still in awe. taking it all in.

Under the loft was the patio door that lead to the front.

to the right of the room was a kitchen. there was a long breakfast bar separating the large living room and the large kitchen. There was a HUGE fridge! two ovens! a ginormous island! and beautiful counter tops.

All of a sudden i looked up and saw a crustal chandelier! A FRIKEN CHANDELIER! OVER THE LIVING ROOM!

I looked to the left of the room and saw a door way. but it didn't have a door but it looked like if it did it would fit two. we wondered over there and walked through the door way. it was a beautiful room! One wall- the same wall as the back patio door-was completely glass revealing a garden! In the middle of the room was a huge table that could seat 17 or 18! in the corner on the opposite side of the room as the glass wall was a china cabinet. I walked over and peaked inside through the glass doors. it held wine glasses and tea cups, china plates and bowls. silver spoons, forks and knives. beautiful! all of it.

Across the room on the same wall as the china cabinet was a door. and out that door came a short, older, man who was bawled on the top of his head. he was wearing a tux and wore a smile.

"ah! you must be Mrs. Tomlinson" he said to me in his british accent "Mrs. Horan" he said to Michelle "and Miss. Evens" he smiled at Kendra "yes" Kendra said suspicious like "I am Edward Hummel but you may call me Edward or Ed" he smiled "um...who are you?" I asked "oh" he laughed "i am your butler" he smiled

"BUTLER?! WE HAVE A FRIKEN BUTLER?!" Jady screamed "JAY! language!" Kendra yelled at her. "sorry" she apologized.

"These must be all you charming little children" Ed smiled "yes" Michelle smiled back "these are mine...Lilly and Melody" she smiled as she pulled her daughters in front of her and placed her hand on their shoulders "and these are mine" Kendra said waving for her kids to come to her "Jady...Henry.....and Luke" she listed them all off as they came to her "and those two are Owen and River...mine two kids" i smiled pointing to them. Ed smiled "shall i give you a tour of

the house?" he offered "please do" Kendra smiled.

"We'll start in the front yard" he explained as he lead us out if the dinning room and through the living room. "now this is the front patio" Ed said spinning around and smiling at us. "it's very nice for morning tea" he explained we all smiled and nodded.

Then he lead us inside and turned right. "this is the supply closest, one guessed bedroom and guest bathroom" he explained leading us down the hall and turning left, opening a door that lead to a bedroom.

There was a bed with cherry-red comforter and white pillows. the floor was the same wood grain floor and the walls were a light badge with white trimming. the dresser was the same wood colour as the floor.

Ed lead us out and across the hall into a bathroom. this is when i realized we had lost the kids somewhere.

Anyways the bathroom was big but it only had a toilet and a sink with cherry-red towels.

Then we were lead back down the hallway and under the loft.

"We should pick out room now" Ed suggested "yah...sure" I shrugged "i though maybe the small children down stairs. we have two room upstairs for the older children. "sure" Kendra agreed

"Owen, Henry, Mel, Luke, River come 'ere" i yelled for them "yah mum" River smiled as they all ran towards us "we're gonna pick out our rooms" Michelle explained. "YAY!" they all cheered

"This way" Ed said walking into a room on the wall that would be to the left of the door. it lead to a screening room. A SCREENING ROOM! you know like a home movie theatre. yah!we quickly walked across the room and to a stair case in the floor.

we walked down them and they lead to another seating room with a love seat, a coffee table and a chair. the coffee table was solid wood and the couch and chair were made of navy blue leather.

From the seating room we walked down a long, wide hall way with five doors down it. two doors on the right side and three on the left.

The first door we opened was made of blond wood. The bedroom had a princess canapé bed with a hot pink comforter. it had white wall but princesses in pink dresses painted on them. the dresser and the closest door were also made of blond wood. it had a pink toy box and at foot of the bed

"Mommy" Melody said pulling on Michelle's shirt "yah" Michelle said looking down at her "can i have this room?" she asked "of course" she smiled at her "go asked Lilly and Jady to help you bring down the bags." Michelle instructed and Mel ran off.

Then we crossed the hall and opened the second door. it was also a blond wood door. Inside was a room slightly small than the one right of the hall. it also had a pink, princess canapé bed except this one covers the whole bed and had curtains that could be untried from the bars that were holing it up. the comforter was light pink and there were butterflies on the wall instead of princesses.

"River. do you want this room?" i asked and she nodded and ran and pounced in the bed. we laughed and moved on

To be continued...