024|KISS

You told me not to cry when you were gone
( т ̫ т)♡

Pick kisses Rome's forehead gently. Holds his body close. Not breaking away from the younger.

"Why are you holding me so tight?" Rome asked, not opening his eyes.

I'm afraid if I let go you'll leave.

"I just want to hold you" pick says. Holding the younger a bit tighter.

"The tighter you go I'll lose my breathe soon." Rome chuckled out.

"Oh I'm sorry" pick says while letting the younger go. Pick kisses Rome and heads to the restroom to wash up.

After a while the two head downstairs. They're welcomed to the delicious smell of porridge. The two eat with Rome's parents.

"How did you two sleep?"

"It was good." Pick said

"That's good

And you Rome? How did you sleep?"

"I'm still tired so not well"

"But you went to sleep early? Or did you two?" Rome's mother questions and Rome's father eyes the two. Rome blushed a bit, pick had choked on his food.

"So it's a yes?"

"No!" The two denied.

"I couldn't sleep because pick kept hugging me" Rome said. Pick looked down embarrassed.

"It's a good thing he holds you at night. Your father still holds me, I've always loved being in your fathers embrace. I feel safe." Rome's mother said, she smiled happily.

The two couples eat while smiling and having a good time.

As the four finished Rome's mother washed the dishes. After that the family headed to the mall to buy some things. After the day of bonding the family ended the day on a happy note.

-The promise