031 | ICE CREAM

Love is like ice cream. Enjoy it before it melts.
( т ̫ т)♡

Week 12

Pick and Rome were getting ready to go to their appointment today. As of today Rome got really moody, today's moodiness was probably the worst in all days. It wasn't a bad temper mood. Today was clingy day. Today was going to be a long day.

"What's wrong, love?" Pick questioned seeing his lover sorrowful. Rome looked at his lover, his soft eyes a color of crimson red. Rome just wanted to be held, not really caring about why he was crying. In all honestly the younger just wanted to held. Rome made grabby hand, with a pout. Pick cooed at the adorable sight.

Pick hugged the younger kissing him endlessly. A small kiss on his cheek, then forehead, pick's lips gently grazing down to his nose then a long kiss on Rome beautiful plump cherry red lips.

"Let's get going before we're late my love" Rome nodded but did leg go of the elder.

It took almost half an hour to get in the car.

"How many weeks pregnant?" A nurse questioned

"12" Rome answered, rolling his shirt up ready for the cream to be spread. The nurse nodded

"Ahh, your close to finishing your first trimester." The nurse said

After the appointment Rome was tired but had to head to work. Today he wanted cuddles and only cuddles. Maybe some food made by pick but other than that he just wanted pick's attention

"Why don't you just call in sick?"

"This will be the second time I do, my boss will think I'll make this a habit." Rome argued, a soft yawn falling from his mouth, Rome wanted to rest.

"Love, you look exhausted"

"I am but I also have work to attend, please pick stop. I have to get ready for work." As Rome said those words, he went to his closet and got work clothes out. He was happy he didn't have to wear a suit.

"Okay, I'll stop. Can I at least drive you?"

"Sure why not"

The two sat in the car listening to music and driving to Rome's work, luckily today Pick had a off day. Rome sighed seeing the building come to view

"I'll see you later"

"Okay bye pick"

Rome went up the elevator, waiting to get to his desk. As he sat down at his desk he did his work quickly and quietly. As he finished his work an hour earlier he was let out earlier. Happily Rome called pick.

"Come for me, I'm sleepy and hungry."

"I'll be there in 20 mins, love."

"Okay"

Rome went down the elevator and there he was surprised to see pick. Pick gave Rome a small kiss one the cheek.

"Stop! Someone might see." Rome said hiding his crimson red face.

"Fine let's go home so I can give you as many kisses as I want." Rome smiled and went on. He held pick's hand, their fingers intertwining

Once the two reached home they were welcome to a beautiful smell of food, Rome went to the table and ate away, while pick kisses Rome's head and sat in front eating.

"I'll shower tomorrow morning." Rome said while laying in bed.

"Love at least change." Pick said but Rome was fast asleep. Pick changed Rome's clothes into more comfortable ones and kissed Rome's head and slept.

-The promise