026|MORNING

Opia
( т ̫ т)♡

As the morning came, poor Rome ran to the restroom, to puking his dinner out. With the sound of rustling and a hand that hit pick's stomach he woke. When he got up he seen the younger, his head down near the toilet and puking sounds coming from that way. Pick got up and headed to the younger. After Rome finished puking, pick helped him shower.

"Do you want this shirt or this one?" Pick asked while rummaging through the younger's clothes.

Rome was wrapped in a towel legs only showing.

"Ummmm the blue I guess." Rome said, even though he didn't feel like wearing any one of the choices. He didn't want to say anything though, it was enough that pick was helping him get clothes. He didn't really like the shirts as they looked tight on him.

"Why am I so ugly?" Rome questioned as he stared at himself through the mirror.

I look ugly, is that why he's staring?

Rome was always a bit cautious about his body.

"Umm I was just wondering are you sure you want these shirts? You seemed hesitant about your answer." Pick tried to change the subject. Rome just looked at the mirror, afraid of what pick's true feeling were. Did he think the younger was ugly?

"I'll find me clothes you should shower." Rome said trying to hold his tears in. Why was he even crying?

"Rome, hey babe why are your eyes red?" There it was the thing that set Rome off, he let the tears fall, pick was surprised and so was Rome. Why was he crying? Why was he so emotional right now?

"You...you....call....called me....me...babe.....why not love....love? Am I ugly now? Is that the reason? I look ugly? I'm.....I'm sorry." Pick was just quiet he didn't know what to do, Rome was crying and he wanted to comfort the younger but just stood in place. Pick was surprised when Rome called himself ugly, Rome was always cautious about his body and pick knew that.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know calling you babe would hurt your feelings. I...I wasn't thinking, and didn't know. Rome I'm sorry, don't think your ugly. Your not ugly your beautiful." Pick tried to smile and walked up to hug the younger until Rome pushed him away. Rome looked at the elder with anger in his eyes.

"Don't touch me!" Rome yelled. Pick stops completely frozen.

What the fuck just happened?

Pick wanted to ask what was wrong but he chose not to and just walked into the restroom to shower, when pick just left with his head down Rome cried again. Knowing he hurt pick's feelings.

Rome was so so very confused on why he was acting like this, he didn't understand anything. Rome went to get his clothes and when pick walked out, pick seen the tear stained face, pick's heart hurt. Pick didn't know if he should hug the younger, because as the younger yelled before he didn't want to anger the younger more, so he was quiet while finding his clothes. To his surprise Rome had hugged him. Tears were felt.

"I...I...I'm sorry..I...didn't...mean....mean... to yell" Rome just cried into pick's bare back, pick felt his heart break more he turned around and just held Rome and rubbed his head.

"Don't apologize love. Everything is okay. No harm done right? I'm fine, just stop crying. You know how much it hurts me to see you cry." Rome nodded and stopped crying. Pick wipes the tears and kissed the younger on his head.

As the two head out the door Rome ate his mango with sticky rice and sugar on top. The two head to the car to go to the doctors to see what was wrong with Rome and his puking. To pick's surprise Rome hadn't puked or felt like puking, he just happily ate his food. As the two reach the hospital they walk to the front desk. Rome walked to the waiting room to wait for pick to come back and to also finish his food.