039|STANDING TALL

My baby, wide eyed and pretty
( т ̫ т)♡

A smile spread on the parents lips. The twins began to stand up, it had been now half a year. In that time Rose and Pim were standing on their own, Rose would hold onto things to help stand better, no matter how many times the two fell on their bum they never gave up.

Pim was crawling on the floor looking for his father "pa....papa" Pim said while pick was staring in shock.

"Rome! Pim just said his first word" pick held Pim and hugged the child, Rose began to cry wanting her Papa's attention also. Rome sat on the couch holding Rose. He kissed her cheek and smiled.

"Can you say Papa or Por?" She looked at Rome and turned her head

"P...or?...Por" Rome kissed her cheek many times

"Mhm, just like that. I'm your Por and this is you papa." Rome said smiling.

"Papa!"

"Por!" The twins said in unison. Both looked at each other and began to clap and laugh. Rose looked so much like pick while Pim looked more like Rome. Yet they loved the other parents more. Rose was always with Rome while Pim was with pick.

"Rome will you marry me?" Pick asked while the two held the twins. Rome looked at pick and thought he had just heard something else. "I really mean it. Let's get married, I am happy to have you Pim and Rose in my life and I just want us to be together I can't live with you guys"

"Yes I'll marry you dummy. I love you so much, why would I say no. Did you hear that rose? Hmmm Pim? Me and Papa are going to get married" the twins just smiled and clapped their hands.

"Pim, Rose would you like to be the one throwing flowers?" The twins didn't understand much but still nodded.

"Let's feed you guys. My beautiful angels" Rome said kissing rose's cheek and then Pim's head.

Pick put Pim on his high chair and Rome did the same with Rose. "I'll get their milk." Pick said.

Pick came back with two bottles of milk. He gave one to Rome and Rome fed Rose while Pick fed Pim. Pim burped a little and pick smiled.

"Good job, my prince." Pim smiled at his papa and lifted his arms up wanting to be held. "You look so much like Por. You even scrunch your nose like him." Pick smiled and lightly touched the boys nose which made him scrunch his nose again and his eyes close. "My adorable prince and pretty princess." Pick said while kissing rose on her temple.

"Why don't we put them to bed and we can watch the television and talk about our wedding" pick nodded and kissed Rome on the lips.

After half an hour Rome and pick were able to successfully put the twins to bed. Rome walked into their shared room and went to shower before laying in bed, pick looked at the baby monitor ever so often.

When Rome finished his shower pick was watching a movie, Rome laid beside the elder and kissed his neck. "So we're going to get married." Rome said, he couldn't hide his shock but smiled

"I'm sorry I didn't propose with a ring." Pick said while holding Rome's waist

"It's fine, we can get a ring later. Let's not get married so soon, can we wait a few months? It's not that I'm second guessing it's just I really want to see the twins walking down the isle and throwing flowers."

"For you I could wait forever." Pick kissed Rome and hugged him. The two backed away from each other when they heard a cry, they both got up and went to the twins room.

Pim was the one to cry and Rome went to hold him when Pim was crying he also woke Rose, pick went to hold her. Her crying faltered but pim's didn't. "What's wrong prince? Want papa to hold you?" The small boy just cried until Rome began to kiss his cheeks. After the many many kisses Pim just began to laugh at the gesture.

Rome and pick brought the twins to the room and laid them in bed, between the two.

Pick | Rose | Pim | Rome

Pick just rubbed his daughters head while Rome gave light kisses to his son. After a while the twins finally were sleeping. "Should we take them to the room?"

"Just let them stay here. If we move them they might wake up." Rome said starring at his beautiful children. "They look so peaceful." Rome said kissing both the twins on the head

"Where is my kiss?" Pick joked.

"You can get one later." Rome smiled. "Pim always sleeps so weirdly. He might look like me but he acts so much like you." Rome laughed a bit, Pim had his bum in the air

"Rose is the same, she looks like me but she is a mini Rome. She will even try to copy your ways."

"Really?" Rome said a bit surprised he hadn't even realized

"Yeah, when your not looking she will always copy you. It's cute. We have really cute kids. So small, adorable and priceless.

My three angels." Pick said while kissing Pim, Rose and Rome.

After an hour Rome was sleeping peacefully. Pick picked the twins up and took the to their room. Pick covered the twins and kissed there head "Goodnight my sweet prince and princess."

Pick seen Rome sleeping and kissed his head "good night love"

Pick gently pulled Rome close to his body and kissed his head one more time before sleeping.

-The promise