025|DIFFERENT

You're different. So what?
( т ̫ т)♡

3 years later

As the beautiful couple get ready for work the youngest is a bit nervous.

"You're beautiful, love" Pick said while kissing the younger on his cheek, and hugged him from behind, the two looked into the mirror.

Rome smiled, but frowned a bit as his bottom hurt a little. "What's wrong?" Pick asked, seeing the younger his face changed emotions.

"I'm still a bit sore." Rome said embarrassed.

"I'm sorry." Pick mumbled out, while softly massaging the others bottom. Rome just smiled saying it was okay then turned his body to look at the elder. Hugging him tightly.

"Just hold me for a while" Rome said still annoyed about going to work, this was the 2nd year working and he had already hated it a bit, not the work at least but more of the worker(s).

"I'll hold you until my last breathe." Pick said happily.

As the two head down the stairs they smell a beautiful scent coming from the kitchen.

"Ah, thank you Ms. kwanjai" both males thank their house helper.

"No need to worry. I've left a bit of breakfast for you two, also Mr. Rome your mother called this morning to say hello and that you should visit soon" Rome smiled he missed his mom.

"Thank you Ms. Kwanjai"

"No need to thank me. Well I'll be on my way. I have to buy some food." The two nodded and the said woman walked out.

"You should let her take the holiday off." Rome said with a sweet voice. It's been a while now, that Ms. Kwanjai has been working for them. She was a nice, sweet lady, she was so caring. Pick had hired her after he and Rome had started to work, Rome went to school and worked, even though Pick had told Rome he shouldn't do that, but of course that stubborn cute male also said

"I want to also be able to support my family which is you."

Rome was a stubborn male yet pick always found it cute. The elder had always loved Rome's stubbornness

The two males walk out to their different cars and drive away but not before giving each other a kiss. The two males had moved into a small home.

The house had a beautiful interior and exterior

The house had a beautiful interior and exterior. As Rome drives to his office job, pick drives to a small animal hospital. On the way, Rome listens to some soft music. He lets out a relaxed sigh. As he heads to the office he parks in his usually spot, he turns the car off and let's out yet another sigh.