023 | WEEK

Time is everything we have and don't
( т ̫ т)♡

As the week came faster, the boys were happier. Rome was happy he would see his mother. The two were packing to get ready and leave first thing in the morning.

The two males get into the car as they finished putting their luggage into the trunk.

As the two head to there hometown, pick stops at a store to buy snacks.

The drive was quiet and peaceful.

The car heading down the road that connected to Rome's house. As the car halts, a smile tugged at Rome's lips, missing his childhood home, the same home pick and him would always hang out at. The nostalgic feeling never leaving the pit of his stomach.

"Rome honey." Rome's mother walks out, Rome gets out the car and hugs his mother tightly, he hugged her as if today was the last day he would spend with her.

Rome holds her in his arms, so tightly yet so caring.

"I love you." She whispered.

"I love you also." He whispered back.

As the two back away from each other pick had already got all their things down. Rome heads upstairs, and starts to unpack.

He eats the dinner his mother cooked, kissed her goodnight and went to his old room. He lays in bed not caring about his night routine. He lays in the embrace and comfort of him partner and let's his sleep overcome him.

Tomorrow is the start to a new day.

-The promise