033 | BABY KICKS

Love can hurt, so are you willing to take the pain?
( т ̫ т)♡

Week 19

"Ah!" Rome jumped a bit while he was walking to the kitchen.

"What's wrong love?" Pick questioned, when he heard the yelp

"They kicked." Rome said while holding his side then made eye contact with pick.

"Kicked? Really?"

"Well I felt a kick here" Rome said showing pick the spot he felt the soft kick.

"Hello my children." Pick said while on his knees.

"Now I'm sure it was a kick." Rome placed pick's hand on the spot.

"You know, we're going to find out your gender tomorrow. Can you believe that? Oh my!" Pick said once he felt the soft kick. Pick looked at Rome and Rome had tears falling from his eyes. Pick quickly got up and wiped the tears.

"What's wrong?"

"You." Rome worded out with tears falling

"Me? What did I do my love?" Rome just let tears fall, Pick brought Rome into his embrace holding Rome gently while the other cried in his embrace.

"You-You make me happy. I-we- were starting a family. We're growing. Growing together.

Everything feels like a dream, a dream I don't want to wake from. I love you Pick, I love you so much" Rome said while giving pick a small peck.

( т ̫ т)♡

"You know I've never seen you so happy? What's going on?" A co worker asked.

"Nothing."

"Sure"

Ring ring.

"Yes my love?"

"I want you." Pick could practically hear the pout.

"I'll be home in an hour my love"

"I miss you. The kids miss you. We miss you"

"I know my love, I miss you guys also. I promise I'll be home soon. When I get home we can watch some movies okay?"

"Fine, but hurry home."

"I will love I will"

After work Pick did what he promise, he went home and there was Rome sitting on the couch with a fruit salad.

"Hello my beautiful partner."

"Pick!" Rome got up and hugged Pick tightly.

"Love calm down I don't want anyone getting hurt." Rome pouted

"But I missed you."

"I missed you too" Pick said while kissing Rome's lips.

The two started to watch Disney movies and soon Rome fell asleep on pick's legs.

"You're so adorable." Pick said while lifting Rome with the upmost care.

He laid the younger male on the bed lightly. Covering him up with the soft blue duvet and kissed his forehead.

"Goodnight my love"

-The promise