SIMILAR -14

THIRD PERSON

"Goodmoring weirdo..." Hime smiled back and chuckled as Eunsang tsked and started to smile like an idiot.

The professor was absent so the terror substitute who was also our Calculus teacher then went in and everyone greeted her.

"Okay class get please get all of your homework your professor gave you yesterday and if you dont have any as usual you are free to stand outside the classroom with arms forwards" The substitute-- Mrs. Seo stated.

Eunsang got his homework out of his binders, he then noticed everyone had their homework except for one-- Hime.

She took at her binders and her bag, she must have misplaced it

"Shit" Hime cursed under her breath

"Miss Watanabe, is there something wrong?" Haruto who was absent minded standed up thinking he just got called And everyone laughed.

"Do that in my class again mister Watanabe I won't hesitate to fail you in my class, let us see if you could still finish your course and pass your boarding exams" Mrs. Seo stated as Haruto sat down scratching the back of his head.

"Miss Watanabe, is there something wrong?" Mrs. Seo then asked the question again. Hime slowly stood up.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Seo, I think I have lost my homework..." Hime said looking down the floor biting her lips, everyone then started whispering, it was always hard for a top student...that means everyone expected more from you and one wrong move could change the way they look at you.

"Out and arms forward miss Watanabe" Mrs. Seo hesitated, but the students should be disciplined and equal, no one should be reciving special treatments. Hime then sighed accepting her fate and quickly went out to avoid the stares she was getting.

Eunsang then felt down Hime was gone from his sight again and she felt bad for Hime being embarrassed infront of everyone. He sighed then stood up and crumpled his homework

"Mrs. Seo, I'm afraid that I also lost my homework" Eunsang stated, leaving everyone having a shocked look, Junho wasn't even surprised anymore.

"That is a very irresponsible move Eunsang, let this be a reminder and a lesson to--not only for Hime and Eunsang but to all of you here and you should be responsible for your things and responsibility...I'm sorry Eunsang but you have to Join Hime outside for now" The teacher pointed outside.

HIME WATANABE

"What are you doing here?" I asked him confused, he then had this smile on his face again...he then lifted my mood in a jipsy as I smiled back at him, chuckling.

"I tought you oh so cared very much for your grades" I exclaimed and rolled my eyes, he then rolled his eyes back at me as he stood beside me and raised his hands forward.

"But oh, this is much more fun" Eunsang says looking at me and winked, I scoffed at his actions as the both of us fell into silence for a minute and two.

I then took a look at him fro the side, my eyes went to his hair, i heard it was once red but since he transfered to KyungHee he dyed it back to black. His eyes...there was much more to know about them. My eyes then traveled to his chin where there was a cute little mole then to his red lips...

"Are you just gonna keep staring at me or what?" Eunsang smirks meeting his eyes with mine, which for some reason made my heart beat increase.

I licked my lip trying to change the topic.

"Why did you do that...you shouldn't even be here in the first place because you did your homework" i questioned, not breaking eye contact with him with a smirk.

Eunsang looked away first, he continued to look at the wall in the other side of the hall infront of the both of us.

He shrugged and smiled again, "I'm just really not myself when I'm with you," I was shocked at the sudden confession that i started to giggle

"But it doesn't mean I like you, I still hate you for wasting my time" he said more, making me roll my eyes man men this days are so confusing.

"If you hate wasting your time on me, why are you even be here?"

I asked him leaving him speechless for a minute.

"That's the point, you make me crazy" he muttered the last part

"What?" I asked confused not hearing the last part...

"I said your deaf" Eunsang joked as I rolled my eyes at him again

I may also look pissed at him right now, but I appreciate what he did, i understood he did that because he knows how it feels like to be a top student and he knows how much embarrassment I was experiencing awhile ago, I couldn't belive he sacrificed his own homework just for me not to be alone outside

"But hey for a persom that hates me very much, you're not that bad" I said smiling at him

"You wanna have Bingsu after school? My treat"
-HIME WATANABE