SIMILAR - 34

knock.knock.knock

"may I come in?" Eunsang heard a familiar voice from his room. He knew who it was, he then swiftly cleaned his room as much as possible, and hid the canvas he was working on under his bed. He took out his sketchbook, grabbed a pencil and made sure everything was fine. All of that happened in 10 seconds.

Eunsang cleared his throat as he made himself comfortable on his bed.

"come in,"

Hime went inside the room, Eunsang then looked at her as a realization came to him.

"Don't you have classes with Mr. Will and Mrs. Walter at this hour today?" Eunsang asked, Hime was taken aback for a moment, then sat on a chair beside Eunsang's bed.

"Yeah," Hime murmured. avoiding his gaze.

"Then why are you here?"

Hime scoffs.

"Isn't it obvious why I'm here? You're sick, I got worried, you had to take me home that night" Hime rolled her eyes and shrugged, pointing the obvious.

"no," Eunsang began again as his eyes focused on his sketchbook anew.

"...what I mean is," glanced at Hime and smiled, showing off his white teeth.

"what?" Hime asked as Eunsang gave her the look.

"Why did you skip classes? that isn't a top student thing to do, you wouldn't survive in Harvard if you do that, you know?" Eunsang smiled again, Hime thought he looked more attractive when he does, he usually smiles hiding those beautiful white pearls, but when he does, he could make every girl's heart in the university melt, probably would give the ladies heart attacks.

Hime grins as she fixed his gaze on Eunsang.

"...You talk too much you know?" Hime spoke.

"I could say the same to you," Eunsang spoke as he then avoided her gaze, and fixed his eyes on the sketchbook.

"It's a surprise you know my schedule," Hime smirked as Eunsang stopped brushing his pen on the sketchbook.

"...I never told you Harvard was my dream" Hime placed her chin on her palm and supported her elbow on top of her thighs.

"stalker." Hime grinned, bothering the older boy.

Eunsang furrows his brows, still avoiding her gaze. He does admit he took a look at her schedule, he didn't really know what time she usually ends, all he knew was that every day they had the same schedule in the morning but in the afternoons on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, they had separate parallel schedules. He just wanted to know her schedules, because of this it was the reasons why they had small talks on the hallways on their way to class, Eunsang was able to glance at her in her other classes as soon he was done with his, and little "unintentional" incidents of Eunsang and Hime bumping into another on the stairs.

"ew no, you're not my type" Eunsang sighed as he continued sketching on his sketchbook

of course...I'm not

Hime tried not to take his words to the heart, she then tried to find a loophole for her not to feel embarrassed.

"You like Lee Moonbyul don't you?" Hime asked, but then regrets it as she felt rather insecure now, and nervous.

What if he does?

"Hime, I hate random-ass questions do you know that?" Eunsang released an exasperated sigh.

"Come on just answer,"

"No, "

"Really? she seems nice, pretty. why don't you like her?" Hime asked.

"She's the perfect girl, yeah I get it., but she's not my type," Eunsang said as he chewed his pencil.

"Then what's your type?" Hime asked

"definitely not you" Eunsang grin.

"Your standards seem high," Hime sighed.

"tell me about it." Eunsang joked.

"Plus, even though If I ever did like Lemon, she likes someone else" Eunsang states.

"really? who?" Hime asks, she felt kinda relieved when Eunsang told her he didn't like Lemon but Eunsang's statements about her were not making her so confident to tell him about her feelings.

"not gonna tell you," Eunsang said.

"why?"

"first of all you're a loudmouth, second you're pretty much close to the guy," Eunsang points out. which made Hime shut up for a while.

In the middle of silence Hime just silently watched Eunsang sketch. Eunsang finally looked up to the younger girl beside his bed, observing him. He then noticed his yellow jacket on her.

Hime read his look then shifted.

"do you want it back?" Hime asked as she started to take it off.

Eunsang looked away and finished a final touch on his sketch.

"No, you probably have your germs all over it, keep it" Eunsang spoke coldly as Hime punched him playfully.

"Thanks." Hime smiled. Eunsang's shoulder was in pain but he seemed like he wasn't hurt at all.

Yellow's her favorite color

Eunsang thought as he smiled.

"Why are you smiling like that?" Hime asked, looking at Eunsang.

"Nothing...it's just I finished my sketch, that's all" Eunsang caressed his drawing.

Hime took a look at the sketch pad.

"A frog?" Hime had a look on her face, Eunsang couldn't seem to get if was it a good or a bad thing.

"cute" Hime smiled as she looked at Eunsang.

Eunsang smiled.

"yeah..." Eunsang paused for a bit then looked at Hime.

"...it kinda looks like you though" -EUNSANG

-

New series will release soon

we will be with THE BOYZ in this new series.