SIMILAR - 38

6:49 PM

Eunsang stepped out of Sihoon's car finally out of the tight space.

"you know how much my ass ached at the back?" Minhee complained as he stepped out of the car.

"oh just shut up, it's not only you who's ass was aching," Choi Mika said as she stepped out of the car as she tried to make sure her silver dress was fine.

"it's Sihoon's fault for not having a bigger car!" Junho yells as Sihoon glared at him from the driver's seat.

Choi Mika lifts her dress to avoid tripping over as she walked herself to the front seat as she tapped on the window.

"Hana lets go," Mika said as Hana rolled down the window. Hana was wearing a formal jersey knit black dress, she wore Sihoon's sunglasses as her eyes were glued on her phone.

"Yeah go ahead, I'll go and park the car with Sihoon," Hana said as she glanced at Sihoon as Sihoon did the same except he did a smirk.

"Okay then..." Mika said in a blunt tone and shrugged.

"come on Minhee," Mika said as she slapped his arm. Minhee then followed behind her as both of them entered the venue.

all of them were attending the birthday of the year, Lee Moonbyul's birthday, aka Lee Hangyul's little sister. Though Lemon didn't have that many friends since she wasn't a social bean, a lot of people would die to get invited to the party, why? first, everyone knows Lee Hangyul's family is extremely rich despite of him being an ass sometimes, but lemon showed the image of the family. second, the girls would die to see Hangyul at the party, even hope to talk to him...but not only Hangyul, his friends too.

"you look good, guys would go gay for you with that look damn" Junho praised Eunsang as they entered the venue. Eunsang didn't show any reaction.

"Yeah, you look good too" Eunsang then smiled, Junho then smiled and glanced at him.

"you're going back to your old self that's good" Junho commented as Eunsang smiled more and fixed his tie.

"spill the tea," Junho said as he looked at Eunsang seriously.

"My parents told me they're coming home after summer ends," Eunsang said silently but Junho could feel his joy.

"Woah. for real? are you sure?" Junho asked as they arrived in front of the door of the party.

"I know it's for sure, they might not be home sometimes, but they promised, and they never keep a promise they couldn't keep, and they never make a promise they couldn't fulfill," Eunsang said as Junho just smiled at the happy boy.

"congrats," Junho said as he opened the door. As he did the door revealed the party.

it was like any other rich people parties. People gossiping and chatting here and there. people wearing thick jewelry and makeup. but the only difference was that there were mostly minors and university students. and that means the party had less alcohol.

girls squealed as they saw Minhee, Junho and Eunsang entered. as Mika saw their reaction she told herself that it was better to stay away from the boyz for a while or she might deal with a crowd of girls later on.

As Eunsang and the others walked down the stairs student started praising and whispering like

holy crap, they're hot

the ones weren't surprised were the guest from Yeonsei, they had seen them in parties looking all fine a lot. But for the KyungHee students, they were impressed.

as soon as they stepped on the last stair, people stepped back and gave way for them as if they were VIPs.

-

Minhee went to look for Mika as Junho got pulled by a crowd of girls, Eunsang was left to sit on a corner, he didn't mind.

girls would come to him and greet a "hello", blush, scream and run away. that was it

girls knew he didn't like a lot of people to trap him and to talk to him a lot, they knew he was easily annoyed so his fangirls would just often took pictures of him and admire him from afar. no one really had the guts to annoy him but Hime.

As he sat on a corner by a window, he drank a juice, his eyelids weighted like they've been infused with lead, the piano music they room was playing was making Eunsang sleepy.

He slowly closed his eyes until Sihoon surprised him.

"boo." Sihoon jumped in front of Eunsang as Eunsang flinched.

"What took you so long to park the car?" Eunsang asked as he raised an eyebrow.

"Something happened" Sihoon shrugged as he sat beside Eunsang.

"where's Hana?" Eunsang asks.

"Nature calls"

"oh"

Sihoon then stood up.

"hey when I was walking my way to you I saw an extremely gorgeous girl," Sihoon said in awe.

"Sihoon, you have Hana-"

"No.no this is not for me, for you" Sihoon pointed at Eunsang.

"No, I'm not interested," Eunsang said

"come on just come with me," Sihoon said as he dragged Eunsang away from the lonely corner he was sitting in.

as he stood up he saw Junho walking towards his way but got bumped into someone.

'Haruto. what is he doing here?' Eunsang thought as he saw the boy

As Sihoon dragged Eunsang to sit on a table on which Hangyul and the others were sitting in, Sihoon pointed at a girl who was in the middle of the dance floor talking and laughing with some students from Yeonsei, Eunsang then noticed the girl was talking to Minhee and Mika.

"You see that girl? the one whos wearing a Yellow ballgown," Sihoon pointed out.

The girl was wearing a yellow ball gown, her hair was down, her eyes sparkled as her dress.

Eunsang couldn't take his eyes off her. She was indeed very beautiful. Very breathtaking

His heart skipped a beat just by the look of her.

He couldn't look more in such beauty so he looked down.

"Do you know her?" Sihoon asks as he and Eunsang watched the girl walk away from Minhee and Mika to talk to another student or friend. Everywhere she would pass people would look at her, her beauty was incredibly overflowing tonight. Eunsang again looked up and ended up staring at the girl again.

"Yeah, yeah I know her...she's Hime Watanabe" Eunsang muttered as he observes her from afar.

"Woah she's really pretty, do you know her number? Insta? I'm sure Hana won't mind" Sihoon jokingly said as he knew Hana was behind him. Hana then jumped to catch up with her boyfriend's height and choked him with her arm from behind and started to quietly curse at him.

Eunsang just observed the couple in front of him as they caught everyone's attention around them. Hana never really liked the attention but it seemed like if everyone's watching as long as she was with the one that she loves, and the same goes for Sihoon, that guy really has no shame. Eunsang felt envy looking at the two. not because Sihoon got Hana, its because both of them discovered what love really is, meanwhile eunsang...was just about to figure it out.

-