SIMILAR - 31

"...so she told Minhee to fuck off" Hyeongjun spat out as the guys laughed and made fun of Minhee, who just fought with his love interest. Minhee sat and leaned his shoulder on the window side of the restaurant, he had a gloomy aura around him, the guys weren't used to this Minhee so they tried to cheer him up in a way of making fun of him.

Eunsang who was sitting a seat across Minhee was busy on his phone and also had a gloomy aura around him. the guys looked at the two and sighed.

"women." they all said in sync except for Eunsang and Minhee.

"HIII GUYS" Sihoon burst in the restaurant.

"Hey man, you didn't bring Hana?" Yohan asked Sihoon glanced at Eunsang who was busy with his phone and looked back at the guys.

"Nope, she went home, she said she was tired anyway," Sihoon said as he sat in between Junho and Eunsang.

Sihoon nudged Eunsang by the shoulder as Eunsang finally puts his phone down and patted Sihoon on the back.

"Hey man, why don't you put your phone down and let's talk, you know.." Sihoon shrugged and on the other side of the sentence his voice softened "catch up with each other"

"yeah," Eunsang replied as he placed his chin on top of his palm. The guys then continued to converse.

"so guys," Hangyul cleared his voice.

"it's my sister's 16th birthday after the exams, ya'll wanna go to the party?" Hangyul said as he clasped his hands together.

"Lemon's turning 16? wow, time flys so fast" Yohan wiped his non-existent tear away.

"Lemon?" Junho asked. he wasn't really close to Hangyul that much so he didn't really know who she was.

"Lee Moonbyul," Eunsang said, which made everyone turned to him.

"ahh her, she's Lemon? didn't know she was your sister, that girl rarely speaks for christ's sake, she only speaks to Eunsang" Junho said, which made the guys look at him and back to Eunsang again.

Eunsang felt uncomfortable with the stares the guys were giving him. he then scratched his neck.

"what? we go to the same Art academy" Eunsang shrugged.

"ahhhhhh" the guys stared at him in a teasing manner.

"I don't like her for christ sake" Eunsang furrowed his brows as he took out his phone to avoid the conversation, and oh boy he did now regret taking it out as he received a message

As he stared at the name that appeared on his phone he couldn't help but smile, he leaned his back on the window beside him and started to type to reply.

his reaction made the guys curious but their attention went back to Hangyul as he told them more pieces of information about his sister's birthday party.

but there was one really curious person.

he leaned forward and closer to Eunsang to see what was up on his phone but Eunsang pushed him away and instantly hid the screen of his phone away from his view.

"go away Sihoon Hyung" Eunsang pressed his lips together.

Sihoon thought it was fair enough if he would just sit back down since he did the same to Eunsang before anyways.

Sihoon scoffed as he looked at Eunsang.

"are you watching some nasty porn there or what?" Sihoon asked the younger boy beside him.

"or what," Eunsang replied without any emotion showing on his face, the tension was rasing between the two. it was clear they weren't that okay with each other yet. luckily Sihoon was mature enough not to start a fight, "its past, its over," Sihoon tried to told himself.

"is it a girl?" Sihoon asked he wanted things between them to be fine.

"looks like it," Eunsang replied, it sounded rude at first but when Sihoon looked at him he smiled at him very sincerely, it stunned Sihoon, he never really saw Eunsang like that.

"anyways, let's get wasted today!" Seungyeon bellowed as he raised his cup of soju.

"are you kidding me? we have classes tomorrow" Seungwoo moaned and tried to stop Seungyeon.

"then we're fucked," Seungyeon said as he took another shot.

"you know what, fuck it"

Everyone's attention then went to Minhee as he took a whole bottle and started drinking.

shit

Eunsang thought as he witnesses the chaos in front of him happen.