SIMILAR - 44

Junho drops his bag off his shoulder and sat down beside Eunsang at the bus stop.

"Why are we waiting here at the bus stop? We're not even gonna take a bus! it's so hooooot!" Junho groans lightly kicking his backpack on the ground, Eunsang remained quiet for a second as he adjusted the straps of his heavy backpack.  

"...it's summer Junho, what'd you expect?" Eunsang said as Junho clicked his tongue.

"We've been waiting for like forever! where are they? at this point, we're going to miss the train" Junho whined crossing his arms and sighing.

"We've been only here for 3 minutes..." Eunsang rubbed his hands together glancing at his left and right.

Junho groans as he slouches.

"BUT ITS SO HOT, CAN YOU SEE IM WEARING JEANS RIGHT NOW???" Junho continues to complain as Eunsang glares at him which made Junho shut up.

"Junho, this is a summer vacation trip, you know that.. why the heck are you wearing those hot jeans in the first place?" Eunsang furrows his brows together.

"ITS BECAUSE-- wait do you mean hot- hot? as in hot as a compliment or hot as in like the temperature--" Junho tilted his head.

"whatever," Eunsang mutters as Junho pressed his lips together.

"This guy really..." Junho looks away from him as he continues to whine about how hot it is.

Eunsang then shifted and making himself comfortable. He then took his phone out his pocket

[KANG MINHEE] is ONLINE

EUNSANG:

hey.

EUNSANG:

where are you now?

EUNSANG:

Minhee???

EUNSANG:

MINHEE?

MINHEE:

hey Eunsang,,it's Mika

MINHEE:

we're on our way but Minhee is @ a Vietnamese store atm, he said he saw his favorite biscuits there.

EUNSANG:

oh , ok then.

EUNSANG:

tell him to hurry, Junho is dying here.

MINHEE:

uhh yeah sure

MINHEE:

anyways,,, Hime is here. she says Hi

MINHEE:

[SENDS A VIDEO]