SIMILAR - 21

7:05 am

Hime sat down her desk crunching a kitkat on her hand.

She had her Calculus textbook infront of her. She didn't really had a thing for Calculus but she was trying to get what Hana's mom said the other day out of her mind.

Hime again couldn't sleep. Spending her nights studying, distracting herself.

But now the voice kept echoing in her head. Studying wasn't an option now.

You're supposed to be dead

The voice from her nightmares whispered the same thing to her again. As the same exact scene of the little girl would often appear in her head once in awhile.

She felt scared. And she didn't like it.

Hime furrows her eyebrows as she closed her textbook.

Hime was once again drowned by her own thoughts until she heard two people chatting outside.

"I mean it's not my fault that your eighteen and you still don't have a girlfriend Eunsang" Junho ranted out as Eunsang rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, as if you dated someone too" Eunsang scoffs.

Hime then changed her mood to a happy one.

Eunsang sat down beside Hime as Junho sat a seat infront of Eunsang.

"Hey, goodmoring" Hime greeted, as Eunsang ignored her. Avoiding her eyes. He got out a textbook and started studying.

Well someones not in the mood

Hime felt a little embarrassed, of course she just got ignored. Sometimes she wondered what she had to do to get his attention.

Hime frowned as she continued with her own bussines.

Junho noticed the awkward tension then turned to Hime.

"Hey Hime, are you hungry?" Junho stood up and smiled at the girl.

"I just ate a kitkat for breakfast, I guess I am?" Hime shrugged

"Let's go out? It's still early anyways...my treat?"Junho said as Eunsang looked up at the two as Junho said lets go out.

"Food? For free? Heck yeah! Let me go with you" Hime quickly got up as she excitedly grabbed Junho's hand quickly dragging him out the room, leaving Eunsang dumbfounded.

Some students who were in the classroom then started chatting.

"Did you see that? I told you they were dating"

"They look cute together"

"I know right!"

"Were not that sure if they're dating, lets not assume"

"I mean girl, if they aren't dating I hope they end up together, they look really cute together"

Eunsang rolled his eyes hearing the conversation behind him. He scoffed

He couldn't help but feel jealous.

He closed his text book got up and got out his lucky pen from his bag. It was a pen that Junho would often borrow from him.

He then went to Junho's seat which Junho's bag was sitting on, he opened the zipper and placed the pen inside Junho's bag.