SIMILAR - 39

Hime stood in a corner alone after some quite long chat with some of her friends at the party. She started to look for Haruto in the crowd but he was nowhere to be seen.

"It seems like the beauty needs a drink" a voice spoke as Hime turned to her side to see a very dashing looking man with a drink on his hand.

"Eunsang, thanks...I didn't know you were here" Hime said as she took the glass of lemonade.

"I didn't know you were here either, you just caught my eye awhile ago," Eunsang said.

"really? Why is that-" Hime asked.

"You look lovely today," Eunsang complimented her as he looked forward not looking at the girl.

"tsk, that's a lie, you can't even look at me," Hime said expecting Eunsang to look at her but he remained to avoid her eyes.

I knew it.

Eunsang noticed Hime began to move her feet a lot, he thought her feet must've hurt from those heels.

"You know, my feet hurt from standing," Eunsang said as he grabbed Hime's hand and pulled her with him.

"let us take a seat?" Eunsang said as he gripped Hime's hand as he pulled him through the crowd finding a place to seat, unfortunately, there was one seat left.

Hime just stood there for a moment glancing sideways, she then noticed Eunsang was waiting for her to take the seat.

"no.no you take it, you said your feet hurt..." Hime gave him an assuring smile. Eunsang noticed she hasn't let go of his hand yet.

It's definitely a night to remember.

Eunsang just looked at her as if he just told her to sit down.

"No I told you its fine-" Eunsang then gently pulled her forcing her to sit down.

Eunsang then slipped his hand away from hers. Hime then averted her gaze.

"I told you it was fine..." Hime said as she crossed her arms and leaned back.

Eunsang just stood there beside her like as if he was some butler.

"I'm trying to be nice to you for once..." Eunsang glared at her.

-

after some eating and singing happy birthday to Lemon, everyone started giving their messages to Lemon for her birthday.

"Okay, that was the 15th message for tonight! we need one more birthday message for MoonByul, who would like to give one last message?" The host announced as the group of Hyunsuk at one side of the room started screaming.

"here! HERe! sOmeOne WanTs To GivE a MEssAgE!" Jeong-woo shouted as he pointed at Haruto, the whole group then started teasing as Haruto looked at them flustered and bewildered.

Haruto then stood up slowly as he met Lemon's eyes, he then cleared his throat and got out a piece of paper out of his pocket, as he opened the paper his hands started trembling.

"D-dear Lee Moon Byul...H-happy birthday and I-I Just w-wanted t-to s-say H-how I'm r-really grateful t-that you s-stood by my side..." Haruto stuttered

Girls were giggling as guys started recording for blackmail, man this is great.

Hime then looked at her brother weirdly and back to Lemon, it seemed like they're close but Haruto didn't seem to mention her to Hime which she found very weird.

"Looks like your brother has eyes for someone" Eunsang whispered to Hime which sent tingles down her spine.

Hime just hummed in response, she couldn't really say anything.

as Haruto looked at her, Hime chuckled at how funny her brother could act sometimes.

after his long message to Lemon, the host then announced a dance. The waltz.

where Lemon would lead, she tried to force her brother to dance with her but he insisted and told her to dance with Haruto instead.

Lemon refused at first but her friends kept pushing them together until they were forced to do so.

Hime placed her chin on top of her palm as she witnesses the two dance the waltz.

"Well, I guess I know where Haruto's Faber Castle pens went to..." Hime chuckled as she patted Eun-sang's hand that was on the head of the chair she was sitting on.

-

As Hime witness the people dancing, she would lie when she said she wasn't waiting for Eunsang to ask her to dance.

she kept glancing at him but he never seemed to look back at her.

"Come on!" Hime heard a guy's voice from her side.

A familiar guy was jumping up and down in front of a girl, she seemed done with him.

"Come on! Please just one dance!" The guy started to pout.

"damn it Sihoon I told you I don't want to," Hana scolded the boy.

"please"

"no"

"please"

"no"

"Please"

"no"

Sihoon then pecks her cheek and pouted.

"Pleaseeeeee" He begged.

"Uhggg fine" Hana gave in as she whipped her cheek and glared at Sihoon.

Sihoon then happily dragged her to the dance floor.

Hime then turned to Eunsang, his eyes were focused on them now.

Hime kept stealing glances.

"Do you wish he was you?" Hime said as Eunsang turned to her. Finally

"hmm?"

"I said do you wish he was you right now? Like you in his place right now?" Hime repeated.

Eunsang felt annoyed about the question so he decided to go out. he walked out of the room filled with music. walked away from the people. walked away from his friends. walked away from his classmates. walked away from Hime. He decided to find a place where he could be alone.

As he went out of the room he noticed outside the window there was a garden behind the building.

Eunsang then thought for a second. Eunsang couldn't control or understand what he was feeling at that moment. Was he annoyed? Jealous?. but in the end, he wasn't jealous of Sihoon having Hana, he wasn't annoyed by Hime. He was jealous of the fact Hana and Sihoon were together, he was jealous at least one of them knew how to express their feelings, they found love and comfort in one another. Eunsang began to imagine what it would be like if Hime and he were like them. He then thought of the possibilities of them. He then wondered if she actually felt the same? or was she just playing with his heart?

Eunsang was finally considering his feelings for the girl, well he already did but this time it was more than what he thought he felt.