SIMILAR - 25

Hime and Eunsang were now out of the library and tried to look for a place to study, almost every cafe was full, too crowded or what so ever that made the both of them uncomfortable, neither of them was a fan of crowded places.

Hime began to feel tired as she turned to Eunsang whose eyes were glued to his phone.

"Hey, you wanna go to my place and study there instead?" Hime asked which made Eunsang look away from the screen of his phone.

"Are your parents there?" Eunsang asked.

"My dad? No, but my mom's on her day off, so yeah she's home..." Hime replied.

"Let's just go to my place instead..." Eunsang sighed. He felt embarrassed going in Hime's house with her mother finding out Hime was the one tutoring him.

__________________

"Wait this is your house?!" Hime looked in awe as she stood in front of Eunsang's house- no fuck that I meant Mansion.

"Yeah..." Eunsang muttered as he pressed the doorbell, then a guard showed up out of nowhere and opened the smaller gate for Eunsang and Hime.

"Good morning sir" The guard greeted. Eunsang then greeted back.

Eunsang turned around and motioned his head to the gate telling Hime to go in.

"No, you know what? Let's go to my place instead, I feel like I have no rights to be here, oh gosh--" Hime started rambling.

Eunsang rolled his eyes and grabbed Hime by the wrist pulling her inside.

"Stop overreacting, you're literally from a rich family yourself" Eunsang mumbles.

"Yeah, but we're not THIS rich"

Hime was amazed as she got in the gate. The garden was the first thing you would see behind the gate. There were at least 5-8 servants who were cleaning and watering the huge garden, all which greeted Eunsang happily with a wave and a smile.

As he greeted them back with a heartwarming smile and a wave, his hand that was on Hime's wrist was slowly slipping down to her hand, their hands intertwining without them knowing, Hime was too busy with greeting the people and admiring the flowers that they would pass by.

Eunsang then stopped at the front door, knocking.

A beautiful old woman around maybe her early fifties opened the tall and big wooden door. She was wearing a brown dress, she looked beautiful and foreign.

What shocked Hime was that she looked more western.

The old lady smiled as she saw Eunsang, which also showed her wrinkles, but it doesn't matter since still looks beautiful.

"Buenas tardes hijo..." The old lady greeted Eunsang as she kissed him in the cheek. Hime was left dumbfounded not understanding a single thing what the lady said.

"me alegra que hayas venido a visitarnos(I'm glad you came to visit us)" The lady smiled as Eunsang smiled back.

"Sí, nunca olvidaré visitar aquí...prometí ( of course I will never forget to visit...I promised)" Eunsang replied.

The lady then turned to look at Hime from head to toe. Hime still did not understand a single thing they were talking about, she never even knew Eunsang could speak Spanish.

"Quien es esta señorita es bonita...me recuerda a alguien (who is this pretty young lady? She reminds me of someone)" The old lady winked at Eunsang. Eunsang had a confused expression like he didn't get or understand a part of what the old lady said.