SIMILAR - 30

"Okay everyone, before everyone leaves don't forget the deadline of your papers are tomorrow, work and move people! don't slack off" Mrs. Bae furiously scowled at her students before she gathered all her things to go out of class. the students groaned as other panics knowing they have done no progress on their papers yet.

Eunsang was thinking ahead, he took a look at his paper sheets and placed it back neatly to a folder. he then noticed Hime was doing the same beside him.

Hime stared at nothing for a second then met Eunsang's pair of eyes beside her.

she just smiled and got up to leave the room. Eunsang then started to pack up his things and started to follow her out, but then his way got blocked by Junho.

"hey the hyungs told asked us if we would want to hang out with them today, do you still have classes?" Junho asked Eunsang as Eunsang just gave him one plane look then passed by him.

"hmp, what's wrong with him" Junho scratched the back of his head as he followed Eunsang from behind.

Eunsang tried to look for Hime in the sea of students, he then finally saw her as he noticed one of her yellow earphones were swinging from her shoulders. beside her was Haruto who was passing her a bottle of water.

Eunsang then patted Hime's shoulder from behind.

Hime then turned around, as she met his eyes she then beamed and took off the other earpiece" oh hey," Hime started, Haruto's orbs landed somewhere, where he had to excuse himself.

"hey." Eunsang's voice stiffened so did his posture.

"so what?" Hime asked raising a brow

shit

Eunsang just suddenly went to her not knowing what to say.

"oh, uhm-"

"Eunsang! are you coming or not?" Junho behind him asked. his eyes landing on Hime and gave her a wave, Hime then did the same.

"hey, Junho!" Hime smiled but something was off about it Eunsang thought. it was like she was smiling at him like he was about to kill him, Junho felt the same so he decided to walk away slowly.

"anyways, what was it you were saying, Eunsang?" Hime said softly.

"uhh, Junho and I are about to go out. do you perhaps want to come?"

Eunsang was trying not to stutter, so it kinda came out with a weird tone.

"I'd love too but I still have one last class today," Hime said and smiled at Eunsang. which melted Eunsang's heart.

"Yeah, it's fine... it's okay" Eunsang bunglingly smiled and nod. he then leaned on one heel and turned away from Hime. but before he could walk away.

"I owe you a date," Hime said as Eunsang turned to Hime again to catch her winking at him.

Hime started to walk away but Eunsang prevailed there unable to move.

Junho then took a step closer to Eunsang and leaned his arm on Eunsang's shoulder.

"not bad Mr. lee but you still suck" Junho teased as Eunsang pushed him away in annoyance.

he then took one last look at the girl walking away.

she seemed pretty normal. like nothing was wrong with her.

Eunsang's hands then slipped onto his black crossed body bag to touch the bottle of pills making sure it was there.

he then thought if the smile that made him melt every time, was not only an illusion.