SIMILAR - 23

SATURDAY, 12:12 PM

Hime sat down in one of the tables in the middle of the public library, feeling uneasy.

People were glancing at her especially boys.

I mean who wouldn't stare at her?

Junho was damn right, she wasn't any normal potato in fact she wasn't even one.

Her beauty was beyond average, you could literally imagine her winning The Miss Universe.

She was sitting down in the library like any other student but her beauty attracted people's attention from their textbooks to her.

Hime tried to ignore their stares as she opened her History Text book and took out the notes she prepared for Junho.

Hime focused on her notes as she tied her hair into a ponytail not getting her eyes off her notes.

Buzz buzz

Her phone buzzed receiving a call

IN COMING CALL FROM...
"HANDSOME GUY"

DECLINE OR ACCEPT

"OH HEY HIME"

"Howd'y Junho"

"Where the hell are you?
hurry up and get your notes i dont like people staring at me"

"I- uh- about that"

"I kinda know about the American revolution now hehe"

"I studied last night. HAHAHA"

"Junho are you serious???"

"I ligit worked hard with
my whole heart last night to write down notes for you"

"Now I'm sad"

"Hehe I actually know about the American Revolution already from the start"

"What?"

"My friend's actually the one who's having a hard time understanding the American revolution, he's been crying for days because of it"

"And that friend is?"

"I swear if you're sending me that  cute Yunseong guy from your other school I'm gonna scream"

"No. I sent someone better."

"Look up."

Hime look up as she saw Eunsang entering the public library.

He was wearing a white and blue striped sweater and black pants. He looked really decent. He looked like those cute second male leads in dramas which melted Hime's heart.

"Hime could you not stare at him and accompany my friend?"

"........"

"Anyways thank me later"

"I'll treat you pancakes soon!"

"Wait- Junho are you here??"

"Okaaaay byeee enjoy your date!"

"Junho--"

"Byeeee!"

CALL ENDED