SIMILAR - 20

Sunday, 5:30 PM

Hime again visited Wooshik.

The old man was oddly quiet than usual, she kept asking him questions but nothing came out from his mouth.

For a moment Hime almost lost it. She wanted to strangle the man infront of her, but she knew she just couldn't.

She knew this man had something to do with her mother's death ,well that's what they said

But Hime believe she was alive.

her phone buzzed receiving a message from her father.

DAD💕
Where are you right now? I called your mom awhile ago, she said you and Haruto aren't in the house yet. I swear you're  gonna give her a heart attack if you and Haruto keeps this up.

DAD💕
What are you doing out at this hour young lady??
Didn't i tell you to go home once it is 4 PM??

HIME:
Don't worry dad, I'm with a friend right now
We're studying at her house right now

DAD💕:
Okay then, take care.
Be home early okay?

HIME:
GOT IT

Yes, Hime has been hiding what she was doing for years.

When she was little, her memories were a little confusing. The thing is she couldn't remember anything at all when she was little, I mean she does remember some things but she feels like-- no she knows she doesn't remember everything and some of her memories that her father told her before the incident was for sure not real, as if he was trying to hide the past from her.

As Hime watched Woshik walk back behind cells, she remained on the table and lets out a sigh, she was getting tired still getting nothing from the man.

When she got up, she saw a familiar girl sitting on a table beside her's, staring at her.

It was Hana.

"So it was you..." Hana started.

"I knew you were familiar" Hana said smiling.

"Oh Hana, Hey" Hime smiled at the older yet shorter girl.

Hana took a quick glance at the direction where Wooshik went in.

"So...family member?" Hana asked.

"No...he's just someone who owes me a lot" Hime replied.

"Huh...must be very pleasing to see him in jail" Hana said scrunching her nose as she got out a can of Coffe out of a plastic bag she had on top of her table.

Hime laughed, nodding silently in response.

Hana tucked a strand of hair behind her ear before she took out another drink and gave it to Hime.

"Thanks..." Hime thanked the short haired girl. Hime then began to feel nervous. She knew Hana from the start, it was interesting how Eunsang liked a girl like her...of course both of them had something special she couldn't quite point out.