SIMILAR - 43

Dream - 4

12:06 AM - 2009 summer Busan

Eunsang escaped again, he promised to himself just this once, to chase for her.

he wanted to say goodbye properly.

He was just a little boy but he successfully arrived in Jung-gu Busan Pier 8, he gathered all his knowledge from reading all the stupid books his parents forced him to was finally put into good use- that is for him. He was able to independently arrive at his destination.

But he frowns as he saw the boat from afar.

She already left, he was too late.

well, that was what he thought.

As he made his way to a bus stop, a girl ran passed by him from behind. He heard the girl cry.

He knew that cry.

"Isabella." He muttered as he watches the little girl run further, towards the bus stop.

Eunsang wastes no time and ran for her calling for her name.

"Isabella!" He shouted but it seemed like the little girl didn't hear him at all.

"Isabella!" Eunsang called again. She doesn't respond and continues to run.

Eunsang slowed down thinking it wasn't her at all.

"hey," Eunsang tried to call out for her again. but she continued to run further.

Eunsang stopped chasing for the girl and stopped his tracks.

He watched the girl stopped on her tracks as well, but she didn't seem like she knew he was there.

she continued to cry.

Eunsang couldn't see her face, so he wasn't sure if it was Isabella.

He wanted to approach her and tell her everything was going to be fine.

but he felt uncomfortable about the situation. it made him stood still.

The little girl didn't stop crying, she then crossed the street.

That didn't alarm Eunsang at first knowing it was in the middle of the night and there were no cars on the street at all.

but it seemed like, god suddenly decided a new faith.

A sudden light blinded him, Eunsang looked away as he heard a loud "BEEP"

as he fluttered his eyes opened.

he saw blood everywhere, the car stopped as a woman and a man came out of the vehicle.

"What the fuck Wooshik..." The woman cursed as Eunsang covered his ears. He was indeed terrified about what was happening.

"You need to fucking fix this right now!" The woman yelled- the two adults were still not aware of the little boy witnessing what was happening right now.

Eunsang covered his ears but he could still hear their curses very clearly.

"shit, it's her daughter" The man- Wooshik cursed as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"Good, this is fucking good! right? isn't it? We killed Mari in a way we spill no blood, but we fucking killed her daughter with evidence all over the fucking place" The woman smacked Wooshik on the head.

"It was an accident!" Wooshik raised both his hands up onto the air like he was surrendering.

"good job you fucking moron!" the woman rolls her eyes as Wooshik looked down.

"Mom what's going on?" a little girl in the backseat awoke, she was skinny and pale.

"You little shit, Hana! go back to sleep!" The woman yelled as the little girl hurriedly went back to sleep.

"fucking hell," The woman cursed as she went back to the front seat.

"Wooshik, get the fuck in" The woman yells again as the man followed her orders.

"We're going to fucking forget this," The woman said as she left. driving off the scene.

Eunsang then waited for them to be far gone then he ran to the body.

His heart dropped as he saw a necklace around her neck.

his name could still be read through the bloodstain.

He couldn't move.

He trembled.

He didn't know what to do.

he turned away from the body not able to look at her.

Tears then started to roll down his cheeks as fear took over him.

-

"Hey," Hime pokes his cheek with a pencil.

Eunsang opened his eyes,

He then quickly sat up. ruffling his hair.

"Hmm?" Eunsang then noticed he fell asleep on his Pharmacology textbook.

"You fell asleep," Hime muttered. They were still in the university, studying.

Eunsang looked around and noticed they were both alone.

He sighed, as his mind brought up what happened years ago.

Hime then looked at him weirdly.

"are you okay?"

Eunsang then looked at the girl beside him and glanced at the distance between their chairs.

"Are we dating?" Eunsang asks out of nowhere.

Hime then straightens her posture and faced him.

"Eunsang, are you okay?" Hime asks again. Eunsang then gave her a look that said 'answer my question'

Hime knew that look, he would give that look to her every time he asks where she had placed the pens she borrowed from him.

"what are you talking about, of course, we are" Hime punches him playfully.

Eunsang sighed in relief.

"Why? did you dream of us breaking up?" Hime asks, crossing her arms and legs.

"No, just checking" Eunsang mumbles as he drags his chair closer to Hime, closing the distance.

"really? it seemed like you had a bad dream" Hime said, wiping off a tear from Eunsang's cheek.

Eunsang was surprised, he didn't notice he was crying.

"You wanna tell me about it?" Hime asks, she knew how it felt like to have nightmares. especially if it happens every day.

Eunsang didn't respond but he just placed his head on her shoulder.

Hime then pats his head.

Eunsang then got a glance at the clock because of the position.

12:06 AM

"let's go home it's pretty late" Eunsang suggests as he lifts his head from her shoulder but when he did Hime leans her head on Eunsang's shoulder this time.

"Let's just stay like this for a while..."