SIMILAR - 24

Hime cursed under her breath as she tried to fix herself quickly. Fixing her Baby blue dress, fixing her hair, etc.

She stopped herself as Eunsang's gaze focused on her.

They held eye contact.

Hime wanted to look away but something was stopping her from doing so.

She felt the familiar tingle in her spine.

"Did this happen before?" She asked herself.

No. Maybe.

Hime felt weird. Never had she ever wavered under one's gaze, but Eunsang successfully does.

He stares at her for a while, and then looked down breaking the eye contact.

Eunsang made his way to the table Hime was sitting.

The boys that were staring at Hime for awhile stopped staring the moment Eunsang showed up.

Instead, they stared at him.

"Hey, have you seen Junho?"

Eunsang said with a cold tone. Which made Hime think he wasn't happy seeing her. I guess he was mad at her because she pulled a Cinderella on him at the party. But just the other day both of them were okay. Hime started to think if the boy has major mood swings.

"No."

Hime simply replied with a quiet tone. Which startled Eunsang, since Hime would usually talk to Eunsang with a bright and happy tone.

Eunsang sat a seat across Hime.

"You planned to be here with him today?" Eunsang asked, feeling a little jealous knowing Hime was going out with Junho rather than him.

"Yeah. But he canceled it." Hime sighed, picking up the notes that were scattered on top of the table.

Eunsang just kept quiet, looking at the notes as Hime was started to keep them.

Hime then noticed how Eunsang stared at the notes like he wanted it very much.

Hime stopped herself from putting the notes back to her bag.

"Junho, told me you're having a hard time in History right now...American rev?" Hime slowly smiled at Eunsang.

As Eunsang saw her smile he couldn't help but smile back. As if her smile was contagious. But he stopped himself anyways.

Eunsang shook his head.

"Me? No, I'm doing fine in History, Benedict Arnold's my favorite"

Eunsang laughed nervously. Leaning his elbows on the table for support.

"Eunsang you do know Benedict Arnold was the traitor right?"

Hime laughed.

Eunsang bit his lip from embarrassment.

"O-oh yeah I-I mean Napoleon"

"He's from the French revolution, not the American"

Hime corrected Eunsang. Now she was definitely not convinced he was doing well in History. she didn't expect him to suck this much.

Eunsang couldn't do anything but sigh in defeat.

"Don't worry I'll help you with that...here" Hime gave the notes that were supposedly for Junho to Eunsang.

Eunsang felt happy but he felt embarrassed.

"No, I couldn't take that" Eunsang declined.

"It's okay, come on take it"

"No."

"Take it"

"No"

"I already asked you three times, it's okay for you to take it Eunsang" (it's in Korean culture to reject someone's offer three times to be polite) Hime laughed.

Eunsang then took the notes.

"Now what do you say?" Hime teased as Eunsang rolled his eyes.

"Thank you." Eunsang scoffed.

"Good boy," Hime said as she reached out to pat Eunsang's head.

Eunsang didn't mind anyway.

Hime then remembered Junho saying Eunsang doesn't feel comfortable studying in the public library. So she started to pack up her things.

"Hey, where are you going?" Eunsang asked.

"Hey. If you won't mind. Let's get out of here"

-WATANABE HIME