SIMILAR - 28

-

Haruto opened his room, just arriving from hanging out with Jeongwoo.

as he opens the door to his surprise, to see his sister rampaging through his room.

he tilts his head and furrows his eyebrows.

Hime didn't seem to notice his presence, so Haruto slowly walked behind her to scare her, but before he could even do scare her Hime turns around scaring Haruto instead.

She looked 10x better than usual- in short she must had a good night sleep.

"dont even try me Haruto, I could smell you from afar" Hime strightened her back trying intimidate her brother.

Haruto crinkles his nose smelling the foundation on her sister's face.

"hey are you putting on foundtion? didn't the doctor said you're not allowed to wear or use make up?" Haruto said taking a closer look at his sisters face, Hime then just slapped his face away.

"the doctor said not to put on powder, Haruto, not foundation" Hime rolled her eyes. sitting on his brothers bed.

"whats the diffrence?" Haruto shrugged.

"whatever." Hime said as she got out her phone.

"hey, why are you here in the first place?" Haruto said as he pushed Hime roughly on the other side of the bed, taking over her spot.

but before Hime could fall of the bed, she pulled Haruto's sweatshirt causing him to fall down with her.

"ouch" Hime and Haruto said in sync. Before screeching in pain.

Hime glared at Haruto and kicked him.

"thats what you get, asshole" Hime chuckled.

though Haruto was experiencing extreme pain he was treasuring the moment since Hime doesnt really hang out with him like this. She would often be in her room studying, on her phone etc.

"why are you here? you have your own room for god's sake" Haruto sighed in pain trying not to curse, knowing Hime would probably use it as blackmail scaring him that she might tell their parents.

Hime just gave him a smile. her cheeks were pink.

Hime laid on haruto's bed with her phone, crossing her legs

"Nothing." Hime muttered

"you lost your pills again didn't you?" Haruto asked.

"please don't tell mom and dad" Hime pouted.

"fine, but you have to buy me coloring pencils- it should be Faber Castelle" Haruto seriously pointed out.

Hime then tilted her head, confused.

"I didnt know you do art" Hime said, feeling suspicious

"i dont" Haruto mutters. getting his phone out under his pillow.

"what?" 

"I mean, I said- yeah I do" Haruto stutter. his eyes fixed on the screen of his phone.

"but anyways here," haruto grabs something out of his bag and passed it to Hime.

"i bought another bottle of pills, I knew you would lose it anytime soon" haruto scoffs.

"gosh, you know me soo well," Hime said in a sarcastic tone.

"anyways exams are next month, have you prepared?" Haruto asked, his eyes not leaving the phone'

"yeah" Hime simply answered.