SIMILAR - 46

before anything else they went to Gamcheon Culture Village since Minhee wanted to buy a booklet that had info about places to go in Busan but most importantly he wanted the stamp section of the booklet.

"So you literally dragged us here just so that you could buy a booklet? You do know Eunsang can help us get around Busan right? I mean- HE'S LITERALLY FROM BUSA--" Mika started to complain, she would usually yell the shit out of him every 5 seconds but it seemed like she was holding back her itch to yell at him since they met at the convenience store.

"shhh, " Minhee then shushed her. "I'm buying it for the stamps, they said if you complete them, you get a price" Minhee excitedly opens the booklet to the very back part of it where the stamps are supposed to be placed.

while Mika and Minhee were arguing Hime was busy taking pictures of Junho- which was against her will, Eunsang was on her side holding his bucket hat above Hime's head to block the sunlight. 

"Junho she's been taking your pictures for 15 minutes now..." Eunsang complained. "well, those two took 20 minutes to choose a damn booklet and take out 2000 won out their pockets, might as well do something productive while they're at it" Junho motioned at Mika and Minhee

 "are you okay? it's really hot ...you can stop taking his pictures you know, you don't have to do anything he says to you, he isn't your boyfriend" Eunsang scrunches his nose because of the summer afternoon heat. Hime then chuckled, she stood up where she knelt and took off Eunsang's sunglasses that she was wearing.

"It's okay, Junho is rarely like this, might as well enjoy it while it lasts," Hime then gave back Eunsang his sunglasses and adjusted it on the bridge of his nose.

"you want me to take a picture of you then? you are my boyfriend," Hime then aims the camera to Eunsang, he then covered his face.

"Hey! no..." Eunsang tries to take the camera but Hime took a step back.

"why? just a while ago you sounded like you want my camera to focus on you," Hime chuckles.

"Hey, that's not your camera!" Junho -the true owner of the camera- reminded her.

"I don't look good in pictures," Eunsang confesses.

"What? stop lying, come on... pose!" 

"No...I shouldnt.."

"YEs YOU SHOULD, YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL MUCH MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN JUNHO EVEN--" Hime compliments him.

"I can literally hear you Hime, I'm not deaf, be careful with that mouth of yours," Junho tsked and made his way to Minhee and Mika.

"haha, I cant realize something that isn't true." Eunsang scratches the back of his head.

Hime just rolled her eyes and just told him to pose.

"shut up Eunsang, come on, smile for the camera before I embarrass you in the streets,"

-

After they went around Busan to take pictures, eat street food and did a few shopping here and there, until the sun finally sets. after a long day of taking pictures and walking around Busan, they had their last stop in Jung gu Busan.

"DWAE JIGUKBAP!" Minhee cries in tears as he saw the soup in front of him. He then nudges Mika's shoulders, who was sitting half asleep, she was tired of the things they have done that day. She wasn't really the type of person to do traveling and productive things so just simply walking around and taking pictures drained her.

"Are they a thing?" Hime asks quietly to Eunsang. 

"Why are you curious?" Eunsang asks back.

"I don't know, I just wanna know, " Hime shrugs

"no, it's one-sided, as you can see" Eunsang scoffs as he grabbed a can of open cola in the table, Junho then stops him.

"Hey, that's mine! " Junho said as he slaps Eunsang's hand and took the can.

"ops, sorry I thought it was Hime's" Eunsang apologized as Hime passes him her can of cola.

"I get that you two have shared your saliva with each other already but please I don't want to share mine with yours," Junho spoke out loud and Eunsang then slaps a hand over his mouth, shooting him a glare, embarrassed by his words.

"anyways," Junho slaps Eunsang's hand away from his mouth. "Hey Mika, I heard your cousin just graduated?" 

"hmm? What- I mean yeah, he's moving out next week and move in with Haknyeon and his Canadian friend, finally..." Mika became suddenly alive when she talked about her cousin moving out of her home.

"I thought you guys were close?" Hime asks. "yeah, Sunwoo's just a bitch sometimes, he's always looking for a fight,"

"will you miss him?" Minhee asks with his mouth full causing bits of rice and drops of his saliva and Dwae Jigukbap to sprinkle on Mika's face.

"no since we annoy each other a lot, " Mika furrows her brows and wipes her face with a tissue "but I THINK someones HAS REPLACED his place in annoying me,"

"really? who?" Minhee tilts his head.

"you really are an airhead," Eunsang who was stirring his soup mutters inaudibly but Hime seemed to hear and understood it which made her grin.

"what?" Minhee glares at Hime who was silently laughing.

-

"Did anyone leave anything?" Eunsang asks making sure none of their belongings gets left behind.

"No, But Oh! I really need to go!" Minhee says as he rushed into the boy's bathroom.

"Me too," Junho says and followed Minhee.

"I'll go too, wait here," Eunsang said as he left.

As Mika and Hime sat in silence, Himes phone was the first to break it.

"I'll be out for a while," Hime says as Mika just nods.

Hime then went out of the small restaurant and rubbed her arms because of the cold ocean breeze that hit her. She then answered the call.

"Hello?" She answered the call, her breath was visible.

"Hime, it's me Haruto..." Haruto's deep voice greeted her. 

"Oh hey Haru, how are you? is mom well?" Hime asks.

"yeah..how about you?" Haruto replies but his voice seemed to be full with hesitation and worry.

"I'm fine, we're all doing fine, " Hime assures him then silence took over.

something wasn't right.

"Haruto. Is everything alright?" Hime asks worriedly.

"uh," Haruto paused.

"I don't think you would like to hear this right now..." Haruto confessed, hesitating.

"what is it--" Hime was cut off when someone bumped into her.

"sorry--" The man that bumped into her and Hime said in sync.

as soon as Hime met his eyes, her body tensed, she was unable to move.

"It's Wooshik, Hime...he's free"